THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

OrionSol

Looking to join on the imperial side, have all 4 Sith classes at 50+. I'm a beta/early access and played till just after f2p launched you can contact me in game on grymlok hrs who I'm leveling to 55 first. I have lots of progression experience looking to get back into things I'm a full subscriber.

I will have someone from the Imperial side contact you.

/tiphat

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am interested in talking to a recruiter from The Jedi Order, from what I can tell you guys run a quality rp group that I would like to be a part of. You can contact me in game on Wesando.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am interested in joining the guild. Please contact Pri'tano in game if possible. Checked out the site and applied there, love the look and idea. Thank you.

Will do sir, I will have the Council or Grandmaster reach out to you

I am also interested in joining THE JEDI ORDER and its community of guilds for my main and my alts...I submitted a application on Mando'ade Aliite for my bounty hunter and would greatly appreciate homes for my alts as well in this great community....thanks.

My Main is Aaylã a bounty hunter and look forward to hearing from you :D

I am also interested in joining THE JEDI ORDER and its community of guilds for my main and my alts...I submitted a application on Mando'ade Aliite for my bounty hunter and would greatly appreciate homes for my alts as well in this great community....thanks.

My Main is Aaylã a bounty hunter and look forward to hearing from you :D

I will log in right now and get you in.

I am interested in joining the guild. Please contact Pri'tano in game if possible. Checked out the site and applied there, love the look and idea. Thank you.

I have you added as a friend - but have not seen you on

Hey Or-ion I just recently came back to SWTOR and thought I would join a guild this time around. So when I saw JEDl had moved over from SWG I thought it would be nice to come back to the community I loved so much on Bria. I applied on the Jedi Order website.

Hey Or-ion I just recently came back to SWTOR and thought I would join a guild this time around. So when I saw JEDl had moved over from SWG I thought it would be nice to come back to the community I loved so much on Bria. I applied on the Jedi Order website.

Add me as a friend and catch me online. Sometime after 6pm PST weekdays or anytime on weekends

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm also a returning player to SWTOR and interested in joining. I put in an application thru Republic Spec Force. I'm currently leveling a Vanguard tank. I consider myself casual playing SM during the week and fp/hm/ and hopefully some ops on weekends. Send my main Rexdex a whisper in game I'm on after 9pm pst.

I'm also a returning player to SWTOR and interested in joining. I put in an application thru Republic Spec Force. I'm currently leveling a Vanguard tank. I consider myself casual playing SM during the week and fp/hm/ and hopefully some ops on weekends. Send my main Rexdex a whisper in game I'm on after 9pm pst.

Will do trooper! Also, try registering on the website and sending an in game tell or mail to Dux

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...