Toogle Hoodie Option?

EBuyuran

I've been wanting this for a long time. I don't like hoodies in general but most robes the Jedi wear has them and there is no convinient way to put them off... and even if you manage to hide them it's cut from your normal robe and still looks a bit off.

But I do love the appearance of them when it swings at back, as in Valiant Jedi set. We've seen devs mention that they want to implement an option to the game but didn't specify when or how. When the option comes -- or if ever -- will they simply be cut or swing at our backs?

Bruce one of the big wigs said they really want to. But there are issues.

it would be easier if they had it in development with the early stages of the game. The issue is they have to manually go back to every single armor set that ever had a hood and manually screw around with it.

Long story short, They REALLY want too. Bruce expressed his love for it in another game, But atm its not a high priority and its more trouble than its worth as of right now it seems.

Edit: Personally, I would be more happy if they would fix hoods. The hood model the Muse Robes is floating off the chestpiece by a small bit to the point its commonly noticeable in cut-scenes. And the Hood Model on the Diabolist Robes on every sex/body type goes inside the head, showing the players bald head and part of the ear.

Edited by Magnusheart

it would be easier if they had it in development with the early stages of the game. The issue is they have to manually go back to every single armor set that ever had a hood and manually screw around with it.

Well then I'd say forget about the stuff already made and how about new stuff with this option, no?

Wouldn't that be something more practical for the designers and coders? I for one would be willing to say goodbye to my old chest piece for a hoodie toggler be it cartel or ingame.

Well then I'd say forget about the stuff already made and how about new stuff with this option, no?

Wouldn't that be something more practical for the designers and coders? I for one would be willing to say goodbye to my old chest piece for a hoodie toggler be it cartel or ingame.

That's an excellent idea! They could at least do this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.