Thinking of transferring...

OmegaDonut

I am contemplating server transferring over here and would love opinions. I play swtor vs other mmos for the story aspect, and that pertains to cutscenes. I am one of those sworn "no spacebar" folks and am curious to see if an rp server would be more tolerant, or better yet if that is the norm. Getting tired of the speed runners going ape**** when everyone doesn't hammer on the spacebar in a FP.

How does the community on this server handle stuff like that?

I am contemplating server transferring over here and would love opinions. I play swtor vs other mmos for the story aspect, and that pertains to cutscenes. I am one of those sworn "no spacebar" folks and am curious to see if an rp server would be more tolerant, or better yet if that is the norm. Getting tired of the speed runners going ape**** when everyone doesn't hammer on the spacebar in a FP.

How does the community on this server handle stuff like that?

In my experience, there's an even mixture of both. Some people will sit through the cutscenes, others will ask you to spacebar. I haven't seen anyone to be rude about spacebarring, though. And if someone expresses any interest in watching the cutscenes, I've never seen anyone complain about that. But maybe I've just gotten lucky? :p

In my experience, there's an even mixture of both. Some people will sit through the cutscenes, others will ask you to spacebar. I haven't seen anyone to be rude about spacebarring, though. And if someone expresses any interest in watching the cutscenes, I've never seen anyone complain about that. But maybe I've just gotten lucky? :p

Its just cause your megan :p

Its just cause your megan :p

Lol that's what I thought when reading it too!

But in all actuality, I agree with what she said. =) Some people want to spacebar and some want to watch but usually no one is gonna freak out on ya over it. Although I think most people prefer the heads up so they aren't spacebarring and then just sitting there gettin ornery right at the start.

EDIT: Oh and this server has the best freakin community ever.

We have an RP community site: begerencolony.org

and a PVP community site for running ranked: bc-rank-kickball.enjin.com

Both sites are used regularly by a multitude of players. :D

Edited by SimplyKupo

I've played on several servers, especially since transfers opened, and BC has A LOT less complaints about watching the cut scenes. My PC lagged at one cut scene when I was running black talon on pot5, and I got cussed out for not spacebarring. Here, most people will ask before hand "spacebarring or watching?" In my experience. Either way, just a heads up to the group for common courtesy will go a long way.

EDIT: Oh and this server has the best freakin community ever.

We have an RP community site: begerencolony.org

and a PVP community site for running ranked: bc-rank-kickball.enjin.com

Both sites are used regularly by a multitude of players. :D

Totally agree we have a great community here....AND we have a Kupo! That's like getting ice cream with Hot Fugde, whip cream And sprinkles with a cherry on top!

Totally agree we have a great community here....AND we have a Kupo! That's like getting ice cream with Hot Fugde, whip cream And sprinkles with a cherry on top!

Lmao, no no, YOU are the cherry on top. Hmmm... I wouldn't mind being the sprinkles though! :D

Usually someone asks, but I have rarely seen anyone insist and honestly 9 times out of 10 there is someone who is listening to the whole thing.

I usually spacebar and if I find others are not I don't either.

The only time I have ever seen anyone really get bent was in a BT social, and really, if you advertise a social spacebar is expected.

• 2 weeks later...