Friend in need!

cptturnip

My friend is a F2P i'm a sub I have been seeing error 16 posted on the forums alot if any admin sees this my friend needs an email back so here are his details:

Name: Shonkj

Server: Tomb of freedon nadd

Please assist my friend he was planning on getting sub but this might drift him away, I nor the Bioware staff would like to lose another player.

Post this in the customer service forum on Monday (they are back then), I have heard that sometime creating an EA account with a different email address and then updating the swtor account to this email has solved the issue for some.

Different Email provider may also be helpful.

If your friend is using Google Chrome, that may be his problem. SWTOR and Google Chrome have a notorious history of bugs. When I first subscribed Chrome always redirected me to the homepage after I put in my credit card info and it was not until I tried Internet explorer that I was finally able to get it to work. You can always call in for customer support as well, It's not a very long wait and I found the representatives there quite helpful on several occasions. They can probably even open up your friend's account and add an email address for him if you call in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.