Orange droid equipment

DataBeaver

For whatever unexplainable reasons, I really dislike fully modifiable items that are green instead of orange. Humanoid characters have an ample supply of orange items for all armor and weapons slots, but droid equipment is hard to come by. I know of QS-06 core, which is a reward from some quest in the Nar Shaddaa bonus series. Are there any other guaranteed ways to get orange droid equipment? One of my characters has an OP-89 motor in bank, but given that it's unbound, it's probably a random drop from an lockbox or something.

For whatever unexplainable reasons, I really dislike fully modifiable items that are green instead of orange. Humanoid characters have an ample supply of orange items for all armor and weapons slots, but droid equipment is hard to come by.

Planetary commendation vendors, if you simply must have it.

Im curious about these non orange modable gear.

Ive seen some blue human armor (Talon FP right?), and these droid armors (that me "healer-ship droid" uses.

There are more like this? There is any data where i can found? Im looking for some cool sniper rifle at mid level and i jsut can find a good modable ome to selll

For whatever unexplainable reasons, I really dislike fully modifiable items that are green instead of orange.

It's because games have conditioned us over many, many years to see certain colours as better than other so some people will automatically think green is not as good as orange and orange is not as good as purple. Just remember that it's what inside that counts, not the shells (for the most part).

As for where to get orange droid armour, I'm thinking your best bet is the specialty vendors; those vendors often have at least one droid piece, although I don't recall what the pieces are so it may be you can only get, say, motors from them. Also check the GTN. Not sure where else.

Im curious about these non orange modable gear.

Ive seen some blue human armor (Talon FP right?), and these droid armors (that me "healer-ship droid" uses.

There are more like this? There is any data where i can found? Im looking for some cool sniper rifle at mid level and i jsut can find a good modable ome to selll

The Cybertech crafatable, moddable droid armor pieces have green names rather than orange names. For some reason, that upsets the OP's OCD. The only other green moddable items I know of are certain companion items.

So I don't think there's a green moddable sniper rifle out there for you. And if there were, its price would be based on how cool people thought it looked, not on the color of the letters in its name.