Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

Another Wednesday of kickball, another night of fun! That being said, it looks like teams are going to be queuing for rateds this weekend and I will probably not be around to organize the madness. Feel free to set up teams to play the other ones queuing up, I'm sure they will approve :). I'm going to tentatively schedule the next kickball night for next Wednesday, though if there is enough interest I'm more than willing to just set up a night on the fly. As always, spread the word about kickball and encourage people to get in the pubpvp channel. Imps, get in on this and maybe we can do some faction vs. faction nights too! Anyways, I gotta get up for work in a bit so I'm out, feel free to post me in game or send me a mail on any of the toons listed in my signature.

Thanks again for pulling it together!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we'd start Super Q'ing again. Getting worse than last time since a lot more of the good pubs are coming back and almost none of the good imps.

It isn't a coincidence that my scoundrel is 6 valor ranks lower than my operative (91 to 97) yet only has 13 less total wins lmfao

really? I hadn't noticed. been on the sniper and PT most of the time recently, so I have noticed a lot of old names and some names from pot5 in <US> though.

saereth and aux join in every so often. that definitely ups the player quality. that's fosho. I still think <revelation> shows the best concentration of skill. all this is from regs and kb though.

the only "noise" you got, you brought on yourself when you introduced your shadow. and it wasn't as significant as shin, who would get tunneled every match...mostly cuz she pissed ppl off. partly cuz she was good and it was an "accomplishment" to kill someone good. your selective memory is impressive, most impressive. you challenged the board to "prove it" that you superQ'd, and CM posted one of the genius troyy's recorded streams in which you were, in fact, superQing with him.

fyi: I'm not trying to "attack" you here. but...well...shin was tunneled more than you and there was video evidence of you in a superQ. dunno why you'd argue that, but w/e.

Why did she piss people off? Q'n with the trollmen? I mean come on. I'm not denying she wasn't good. But people were pissed about how she acted in WZ's and how she trolled everybody she killed. She NEVER solo q'd like I did. I didn't queue with a pocket healer. I didn't queue with a guardian tank. I didn't queue with a bad *** sentinel dps. I queued on my own. As far as somebody saying I super q'd, I never have super queued. If I got in with another unicorn group, that sounds good. But I haven't done it on purpose or at all in fact. If we did get on the same team, must have been a lucky coincidence. And let me see the video if you still have it. Also, I've been in 40-50 WZ's with shin. I always took more damage than she did. Who knows why. Probably because Ladispute had a guard on her. That's just me though. If she does get tunneled as much as you say she does though, she would need a guard. She's probably the best sin dps I've ever seen. Seeing how she taught me about gear, hybrid specs, and how to troll properly after you've killed somebody.

Why did she piss people off? Q'n with the trollmen? I mean come on. I'm not denying she wasn't good. But people were pissed about how she acted in WZ's and how she trolled everybody she killed. She NEVER solo q'd like I did. I didn't queue with a pocket healer. I didn't queue with a guardian tank. I didn't queue with a bad *** sentinel dps. I queued on my own. As far as somebody saying I super q'd, I never have super queued. If I got in with another unicorn group, that sounds good. But I haven't done it on purpose or at all in fact. If we did get on the same team, must have been a lucky coincidence. And let me see the video if you still have it. Also, I've been in 40-50 WZ's with shin. I always took more damage than she did. Who knows why. Probably because Ladispute had a guard on her. That's just me though. If she does get tunneled as much as you say she does though, she would need a guard. She's probably the best sin dps I've ever seen. Seeing how she taught me about gear, hybrid specs, and how to troll properly after you've killed somebody.

I'm not digging around troy's feeds. I didn't find it the first time. I'm sure as hell not going to look for it 3-4 months later.

I didn't say you were not good. nor does being hated and tunneled have anything to do with running in grps. although that obviously impacted her survivability. however, if you think you attracted the same vitriol that shin did, then I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain. :p

I wish we'd start Super Q'ing again. Getting worse than last time since a lot more of the good pubs are coming back and almost none of the good imps.

It isn't a coincidence that my scoundrel is 6 valor ranks lower than my operative (91 to 97) yet only has 13 less total wins lmfao

I saw Anore and Durwin in Imp Fleet gen chat last night and they were both really good. Anore had an alt code in the name, but I'm really really hoping it's him.

I'm not digging around troy's feeds. I didn't find it the first time. I'm sure as hell not going to look for it 3-4 months later.

I didn't say you were not good. nor does being hated and tunneled have anything to do with running in grps. although that obviously impacted her survivability. however, if you think you attracted the same vitriol that shin did, then I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain. :p

Meh I took more damage every WZ we were in together. I healed for her on my sage, I never had to heal her that much. It was super easy keeping her alive because she is the master of LoS. I attracted a good enough calling to take more damage than she did when we got in the same match apparently. I don't think i'm delusional you nerf herder :p

I don't think i'm delusional you nerf herder :p

says the guy who conveniently "misremembers" challenging ppl to "prove it" that he super Qs only to have combatmedic post a stream in which he does just that...and its his own teammate's stream to boot! I lul'd irl. thanks. :cool:

Edited by foxmob

says the guy who conveniently "misremembers" challenging ppl to "prove it" that he super Qs only to have combatmedic post a stream in which he does just that...and its his own teammate's stream to boot! I lul'd irl. thanks. :cool:

Show me the video. You've been saying he had a video of it happening. Where is it? I mean until you show me your evidence you have no case. You make me laugh too! :D I enjoy our conversations.

Also you said Pj-b super queued, too bad Pj-b no longer exists. I don't think Fear super queues....at least I hope he doesnt. :D

Show me the video. You've been saying he had a video of it happening. Where is it? I mean until you show me your evidence you have no case. You make me laugh too! :D I enjoy our conversations.

Also you said Pj-b super queued, too bad Pj-b no longer exists. I don't think Fear super queues....at least I hope he doesnt. :D

:rolleyes: you know damn well the thread was deleted. but hey, whatever you need in order to sleep at night dude.

Meh, I know how precise vasyel is with finding things, because of his smarts with his schoolwork, so I know he probably found that novare coast most likely. Troy was had the idea and I think Tytannia and beto were there. Hmmm, I don't remember the outcome of the match. But I do remember being called a ***** in whispers for wanting to go PvE. lmfao that was a super queue. Damn peer pressure. Interesting. I will admit I was apart of 3-4 super queues, 3 being accidentle, ( does 7 count as a super queue?) and that 1 were is was completely deliberate.

In a vain effort to return to something resembling the original topic of this thread, <Revelation> is planning to que tonight around 8ish. Hope to see some more teams out there for the few remaining weeks of 8v8.

In a vain effort to return to something resembling the original topic of this thread, <Revelation> is planning to que tonight around 8ish. Hope to see some more teams out there for the few remaining weeks of 8v8.

Iconic should be queuing if everyone shows up.