Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

Kickball pub side tonight! :D Starting invites around 8:00 or so. I'll throw it out in pubpvp when we get going. Looking forward to another good turnout!

P.S. Forgive me if I'm a few minutes late, my wife is making a special dinner tonight :rak_03:

If only I had gotten my Shadow to 55. :p

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our queuing times seem to be rather unpopular :( Unfortunately members of our group are in 2 different raid groups

Yea, I'd like to see some of the other TBD guilds give some indication of availability. It makes it easier for the server to organize this.

Thanks to everyone that participated last night. We had two solid groups going for over three hours pub side. When we finished, I flipped to my maurader and saw imps were doing kickball around the same time. Too bad we never ran into each other! :cool:

Time for some GvG tonight! Revelation might have to bow out unfortunately (we're down a few members tonight).

Participated in kickball the last few nights and it was fun.

One thing everyone should try to work on is getting a mic and communicating more. A couple times there were people who weren't even in voice comms, even though its kickball it is important to at least listen. Target calling/ccs/capping are the bare minimum. If you're unsure ask for help, it's all a learning experience.

All in all, had a lot of fun playing with some new faces.

Participated in kickball the last few nights and it was fun.

One thing everyone should try to work on is getting a mic and communicating more. A couple times there were people who weren't even in voice comms, even though its kickball it is important to at least listen. Target calling/ccs/capping are the bare minimum. If you're unsure ask for help, it's all a learning experience.

All in all, had a lot of fun playing with some new faces.

Ya was my 1st time actually organizing it, Cinerous usually does that. I did the best i could to try and get everyone the info and to participate. But yes much funa nd a good learning experience:p

Our queuing times seem to be rather unpopular :( Unfortunately members of our group are in 2 different raid groups

Ya, I feel ya. We're in the same boat trying to deconflict personal schedules, raids, etc. We're looking at what would be a second night for us to que, thinking about maybe Friday but still figuring it out. <Do You Even Lift Bro> said they planned on queing on Friday as well.

Ya was my 1st time actually organizing it, Cinerous usually does that. I did the best i could to try and get everyone the info and to participate. But yes much funa nd a good learning experience:p

Thanks for taking lead yesterday. I'm guessing Cinerous won't be able to host on imp side anymore. Do you think you'll plan on organizing imp side on Saturdays? I'll update the post if so.

Edited by JAYFB

Thanks for taking lead yesterday. I'm guessing Cinerous won't be able to host on imp side anymore. Do you think you'll plan on organizing imp side on Saturdays? I'll update the post if so.

I don't think the imps have won a single cross faction kb game. might be better not to q at same time. or just keep things as they are cuz imps aim for 8 means like 10 or 11. lol

<do you even force lift bro> I guess you guys decided to stop queueing.

umm...shots fired?:rak_02:

on another note, had some gg's against Unicorns and another pub pug (try saying that one 5 times real fast :rak_03:) ranked team last night. :D

Edited by UrbanSaint

<do you even force lift bro> I guess you guys decided to stop queueing.

Yeah was like 4am for some of us from the UK,lol One of our guys is going on a date this evening and he's gonna be face planting the food from his 2 hours of sleep I allowed him hah.

Im looking into a week day that I can arrange a team. Looks like Friday would be best for us. However another 2 of our members have PvE commitments on some nights so ill have to clear it with them.

Will keep you posted.

Edited by Corsin

Yeah was like 4am for some of us from the UK,lol One of our guys is going on a date this evening and he's gonna be face planting the food from his 2 hours of sleep I allowed him hah.

Im looking into a week day that I can arrange a team. Looks like Friday would be best for us. However another 2 of our members have PvE commitments on some nights so ill have to clear it with them.

Will keep you posted.

was fun. GGs all around, and to whomever was asking if id be able to organize kickball i wont be able to for the next week and a half or so, unfortunately my RL schedule is somewhat crazy atm.

- Updated <Revelation> que times (added Friday).

So it looks like CP, US, DYEFLB, and a pug group all qued last night? Seems like another good night of GvG Ranked!

It was pretty fun, even though we pugged, we actually got 1 score on Huttball compared to U.S's 6, so I think that was pretty good. For a pug. :p

was fun. GGs all around, and to whomever was asking if id be able to organize kickball i wont be able to for the next week and a half or so, unfortunately my RL schedule is somewhat crazy atm.

Pshh!! Being potty trained doesnt count Cinerous:D:D JKJK Much Love:):p

It was pretty fun, even though we pugged, we actually got 1 score on Huttball compared to U.S's 6, so I think that was pretty good. For a pug. :p

lol yea you guys did i laughed so hard. doesnt help that i went afk in the match and just like stood under one of the pillars..as roxxay said im getting potty trained and i had to change my pull-ups

- Updated <Revelation> que times (added Friday).

So it looks like CP, US, DYEFLB, and a pug group all qued last night? Seems like another good night of GvG Ranked!

Two pug groups on the Republic side. Unfortunately the second one only got one match in...

lol yea you guys did i laughed so hard. doesnt help that i went afk in the match and just like stood under one of the pillars..as roxxay said im getting potty trained and i had to change my pull-ups

I saw you standing there, I was gonna kill you, but I guessed you were AFK. So I spared you. Nicely. :p

- Removed <The Einherjar> from GvG. With the raid schedule being what it is (working on NM S&V and TFB), it's too hard to fit in a night for GvG. :(

Any updates from the other TBD guilds? Additions / updates to que times? Other guilds building a team?

Tried to form up for ranked but we had trouble getting 8, and its hard to convince ppl to join when it doesn't seem like anyone else is running rnaked.

If any guilds want to queue up tonite let me know in game and I can try to form up again.