Master Yollo (Tython NPC) Head and face missing.

LG_XxLegacyxX

Just like out of a Twilight Zone episode, I stumbled upon this crazy bug as I was leveling an alt on Tython.:eek:

It's kind of disturbing actuallt as all you see is a torso, legs, arms, and two eyes floating in mid air.:p

Just thought this would be something important to fix.

Just like out of a Twilight Zone episode, I stumbled upon this crazy bug as I was leveling an alt on Tython.:eek:

It's kind of disturbing actuallt as all you see is a torso, legs, arms, and two eyes floating in mid air.:p

Just thought this would be something important to fix.

It has been happening in different places since the latest patch. Not sure if they are working on it or not.

I submitted a /bug in game on this one. IIRC, the presence of this behavior on a variety of NPCs is a known issue (though I don't know if it is on the Known Issues list), so I reported it as "here's another NPC having the issue". I believe that it is being actively investigated as a general case rather than per NPC.

So my advice (free, so you may only be getting what you pay for here) is to report it as a /bug in-game for each NPC where you encounter it, and play on from there.

• 2 months later...