Want to build a ranked team

Going

We should do regular kickball like the Imps do.

I tried to get the pub kickball going but could only get one team going one night. I dont play pub side that much so i dont have all the connections that i do on imp side

I tried to get the pub kickball going but could only get one team going one night. I dont play pub side that much so i dont have all the connections that i do on imp side

when's the next kb? I can spam pub. getting tired of leveling sniper anyway.

edit: I think the most effective thing to do is what devil did a while back. he spammed fleet and imppvp the morning and afternoon before kb rather than starting to spam around the time to start forming. got a very good turnout for imp side at the time...think it was 3 teams. <3 hb w/toth. it was...LEGENDARY!

:rak_03:

Edited by foxmob

when's the next kb? I can spam pub. getting tired of leveling sniper anyway.

edit: I think the most effective thing to do is what devil did a while back. he spammed fleet and imppvp the morning and afternoon before kb rather than starting to spam around the time to start forming. got a very good turnout for imp side at the time...think it was 3 teams. <3 hb w/toth. it was...LEGENDARY!

:rak_03:

doing kickball tonight. starting around 8-830 PM. thats a good idea, i think ill start doing that now.