The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy: Companion {maxed presence} slot not unlocking.

Deadpoole

Before I begin my frustrations with your CS team I would like to go back to early this month when I had the same problem on another alt [ticket# 9544736] which was submitted on 070413 and fixed on 070713 (ticket close date). Now presently I first sent an in-game ticket under the "Character/Companion" header on 070913 [#9601057] followed by an in-game "Bug Report" and received the normal "cookie cutter" robotic response. I won't go into your response to my tickets because I'm sure you (BW) can look them up; what I don't understand is why you guys can fix the problem I had before and can't do it now.

I can't help you any with the CS team anger... and your message is cryptic because I cannpt see the details. But several times I maxxed AFFECTION on a toon and did not get it unlocked in my legacy until I started Chapter 3 of the class story. At least that was true for the Smuggler, Jedi Knight and the Trooper classes.

I am assuming it was programmed that way, because as soon as I finished Chapter 2, the companions wanted to talk and at the end were unlocked, and I received the presence bonus.

The presence bonus legacy unlock from companions is not for max affection, it is for finishing *all* the conversations with each specific companion, and the conversations being available are based off of affection *and* story progression. If you have them at max affection, then most will trigger at the start of Chapter 3 as previously mentioned, but there is some classes that have some special exceptions, or at least one for sure.