Balls and Brains!

Chabodeux

Thats it! Ashwraith the NICE is looking for decent ****s to play with in the mightiest republic!

Requirements:

- You gotta have BALLS, BALLS OF STEEL!

- BRAINSIZE! You gotta be smarter than my pet RAT! He can move straight forward, reacts on everything, eats ur finger if u fall asleep, NEVER BACKPEDALS, spreads infections (dots) like a star

- You also need other redeeming qualities, like psychopathy, alcohol problems/drug addiction

- You need to be able to MARCH and HEIL properly! o/

- You cant be *********** FAT!

- You gotta have some wow experience, any gladiator title would do it. Of course if u were a god damn dk, go find urself a corner and just stay there ...

P.S. I was accused of sexism lately, so all the requirements can be ignored if you are a hot chick with a lovely voice and 0!!! fat!

If you think that you meet the requirements, practicly any decent person should, feel free to contact me ingame.

With love, Ashwraith

Pipikakachuuuuuuuuu! :rak_tongue:

First time in my life, I discovered there is a server forum! :tran_eek:

Im a Jedi Master in physical force and ofc once very glad with mage (~~mage mage~~), warlock (yeah~~ yeah) and DK (not very glad, play only with full anger) until lichking´s death.

Btw...

Im good at helping ppl in math and physics (Otherwise go /lol my posts at my sig). If someone wants to talk about physics, pls go get some basic lectures from L. Susskind (one of the founders of string theory)

first. Just to make sure ill not waste my time.

Ohh.. why im saying all that Sh**t here. :rak_evil: Probably just got it from Towelliee Just watching his stream and afking in wz.

" Why so mad, its just a GAME" ---towelliee

Edited by X-Boson

Thats it! Ashwraith the NICE is looking for decent ****s to play with in the mightiest republic!

Requirements:

- You gotta have BALLS, BALLS OF STEEL!

- BRAINSIZE! You gotta be smarter than my pet RAT! He can move straight forward, reacts on everything, eats ur finger if u fall asleep, NEVER BACKPEDALS, spreads infections (dots) like a star

- You also need other redeeming qualities, like psychopathy, alcohol problems/drug addiction

- You need to be able to MARCH and HEIL properly! o/

- You cant be *********** FAT!

- You gotta have some wow experience, any gladiator title would do it. Of course if u were a gosh darn dk, go find urself a corner and just stay there ...

P.S. I was accused of sexism lately, so all the requirements can be ignored if you are a hot chick with a lovely voice and 0!!! fat!

If you think that you meet the requirements, practicly any decent person should, feel free to contact me ingame.

With love, Ashwraith

Have big Balls.

Have bigger brain than most idiots.

Have mental problems

o/ o/ o/

Not a Jew

10% BF

2300 rated :( only played 3v3 for 4 weeks, started as 1600 team in blues ended 2300 with 2 epics and weapon, plej dat DotA instead.

sadly not hot girl with cute voice.

am i good enough