Will 4 v 4 WZ use groupfinder?

UltimateKrucible

I hope they do something to regulate how Arenas are que'd. Hopefully the will put something in place to where every Arena HAS TO HAVE: 1 person specc'ed tank, 1 person specc'ed healer, 2 people specc'ed DPS. If its just a free for all and you go against 4 smash monkeys, Arena will be a fail.

There should not even be a solo queue option for this. Queue with 4 or queue for regs

Are you kidding? Premades don't want to face other premades. I mean really, why would they want to risk loosing to another premade when they would have a much better chance of winning against a random group of pugs.

I hope they do something to regulate how Arenas are que'd. Hopefully the will put something in place to where every Arena HAS TO HAVE: 1 person specc'ed tank, 1 person specc'ed healer, 2 people specc'ed DPS. If its just a free for all and you go against 4 smash monkeys, Arena will be a fail.

lol. ok. when I saw "arenas," I pretty much assumed premade, ala the current rated environ. and tbh, if you can't put together a 4m pug arena team....you really should consider not playing an MMO. this coming from a guy who would like to see solo queues.