Getting a SWTOR CPU (Suggestions Needed!)

Freezeed

No. But good that you ask. Stuff like that is barely enough for office applications. For playing games you need a dedicated graphics card. As a rule of thumb: any graphics card that hasn't got GeForce or Radeon in its name isn't suitable for even casual gaming. No matter what the product description says.

-> This <- is where you should be looking, starting at ~70$ and up. I've been suggesting the Radeon HD6770 a lot in the last time, since it's a very good "bang for your bucks" deal for low budgets and low end systems.

BUT... right now I am not sure whether your mainboard has the right slots. Even for 180$ it wasn't a good buy to be honest, it's really old (the processor dates back to 2006 at least) and - as with many crude Dell/Lenovo/XYZ combinations - hard to find info about the parts. For any halfway decent graphics cards you need a PCIe (16x) 2.0 slot on your mainboard... at the moment I can't tell if there is one...

I play swtor on my Laptop Dell 1545 2010 ati Graphics edition 2.4-2.6 ghz processord Plays fine on med - low settings ideal for when im out playing swtor at someones house normaly get around 20-36 FPS no lie

I also play it on my Desktop when i can AMD FX 6350 Six core processor, AMD Radeon R7750 graphics ( soon to be upgraded when battlefield 4 is out) 6 GB ram 1333mhz speed 2 hardrives one 500gb and another 250gb

plays the whole game on high with everythink turned on and have no lag.

Laptop Dell 1545 2010 Ati Graphics edition (do not get confused with the dell 1545 2009 standard intel celron rubbish) price was £400 when it was released now worth around £200 to £240

Desktop cost me around £230 and i built it myself (took me time going around comparing prices for all the parts)

going to update it graphics which i will probs get a ddr5 graphics card

what im trying to point out is that its cheaper to build your own pc although this game really dont take nothink special to run it:csw_vader:

Edited by TominatorBriss