The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[BUG] Alderran Civil War Back Fill

Psychopyro

So this just happened to me on Harbinger server.... I was on my Knight, backfilled into ACW match, the team I filled into had no turrets, was under 300, and I received no backfill medal for the match... Pretty sure all that at least the backfilling into a ACW match with 3 turrets under enemy control and under 300 is not supposed to happen, and I am also supposed to have gotten a backfill medal...

Just Sayin....

• Dev Post

Thanks for the report Psychopyro! Sorry to hear about this! Just to confirm, you received no medals at all for the match?

We'll be keeping an eye on this thread to watch for anyone else who may have had this happen to them, and please be sure to follow up if you see it again and/or if you have a screenshot of your score window.

Thanks!

• Dev Post
I've sent in multiple bug reports in game on this. Every warzone can have this problem.

Should we not do that anymore and just post here? Like how exactly should we be reporting bugs?

Hello Maelael,

If you do not need assistance and are just reporting an issue, it is always our preference that players first file a /bug before posting here on the forums. For some more information and details about bug reporting, please visit this thread.

With that in mind, I will often request additional information in bug report threads as we're investigating. These reports go along with the /bugs and are all helpful. This is especially true for issues that don't happen all the time or that we aren't able to directly reproduce from a single report (or even a few).

Therefore, as with many other issues, a mere confirmation that it's happened to you is good to know, but details are way better! In this case, which Warzone, what Faction, how much time was left, and any other possibly relevant details are what we're going to be monitoring the thread for.

Hopefully this answers your question!

Edited by AmberGreen

Hello Maelael,

If you do not need assistance and are just reporting an issue, it is always our preference that players first file a /bug before posting here on the forums. For some more information and details about bug reporting, please visit this thread.

With that in mind, I will often request additional information in bug report threads as we're investigating. These reports go along with the /bugs and are all helpful. This is especially true for issues that don't happen all the time or that we aren't able to directly reproduce from a single report (or even a few).

Therefore, as with many other issues, a mere confirmation that it's happened to you is good to know, but details are way better! In this case, which Warzone, what Faction, how much time was left, and any other possibly relevant details are what we're going to be monitoring the thread for.

Hopefully this answers your question!

I've read the information on reporting bugs. I get a lovely automated reply every time I file one. I kinda gave up a few weeks back.

I cleaned out my screenshots last week, but I think I saved these, or at least a few. Do you want screenshots before the recent 6-7 v 8 "Fix" or do they all need to be after the last PvP bug fix patch?