Summer of SWTOR Update

BruceMaclean

Can you please try and add a solution a lot of larger guilds are having with the 500 character cap in one of these upcoming updates. You have been aware of the issue from 3 months in based on my conversations with varios bioware people off these forums, and we still have issues with is. Change it to 5000 or 500 legacy names, anything really.

You have various class's and encourage players to have numerous characters yet handicap guilds with this cap. we have been here since early access, never spam recruitment, only recruit off forums, remove inactive members and we have had a freeze on recruitment for 7 weeks now till numbers drop.

Please see the thread on my signature as its affecting lots of guilds.

We were told last year guilds would have lots of love in 2013. Where is it?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please try and add a solution a lot of larger guilds are having with the 500 character cap in one of these upcoming updates. You have been aware of the issue from 3 months in based on my conversations with varios bioware people off these forums, and we still have issues with is. Change it to 5000 or 500 legacy names, anything really.

You have various class's and encourage players to have numerous characters yet handicap guilds with this cap. we have been here since early access, never spam recruitment, only recruit off forums, remove inactive members and we have had a freeze on recruitment for 7 weeks now till numbers drop.

Please see the thread on my signature as its affecting lots of guilds.

We were told last year guilds would have lots of love in 2013. Where is it?

+1 Seconded