Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the Emperor consumes all life in an attempt to ensure his immortality.

I wish I had all the money in the world.

Statement:Granted, but I will liquidate you, meatbag.

Uhh I wish I could play as a Wookie and have romanceable companions, survive the whole story, and be epic at all aspects of the game.

Statement:Granted, but I will liquidate you, meatbag.

Uhh I wish I could play as a Wookie and have romanceable companions, survive the whole story, and be epic at all aspects of the game.

Granted, but you will have all of your hair shaven off repeatedly until you are almost just a very tall human.

I wish I could play SWTOR all day along, every day of the week, all year long.

Granted, but you will have all of your hair shaven off repeatedly until you are almost just a very tall human.

Granted... but..... I agree.... does not compute.... cannot corrupt this very true statement........

Granted... but you play through every class story, reach the top of pvp ranking, beat every op on all modes, do every side mission and all possible bonus mission, beat every planet boss, and beat every event, you do this on every possible class and advanced class. You become bored and want to stop.. but you can't because you have wished to play everyday all day. You eventually die from boredom. :eek:

I wish I had the ability to move in and out places with a thought... like in that movie where the guy could just appear in a bank vault and take money then appear in London to spend it.

Granted... but you play through every class story, reach the top of pvp ranking, beat every op on all modes, do every side mission and all possible bonus mission, beat every planet boss, and beat every event, you do this on every possible class and advanced class. You become bored and want to stop.. but you can't because you have wished to play everyday all day. You eventually die from boredom. :eek:

I wish I had the ability to move in and out places with a thought... like in that movie where the guy could just appear in a bank vault and take money then appear in London to spend it.

Granted, but Dr. Who goes back i time and kills your parents

I wish J'm would top messing around and kiss me already.

Really, Vette?

Granted, but it eats your cat.

I wish that I din't have school right now.

Granted, this is your principal here. Since you are spending time in this forum instead of studying the hermit crabs like you should be, you will be expelled from school for the rest of the semester. Unfortunately it means you either need to do this semester again next year or you can spend the rest of your life working in low income places like the local fast food restaurant. Have a nice day.

I wish I could cook something edible.

granted but there is noone else and after a boring life you die and the planet is dead once again

I wish you(the person corrupting this) had superpowers

Granted, however I then become corrupted because the wish itself was and turn into a supervillain and wreak havoc on the world!

I wish I had a maid that would clean my house, cook my dinners, and do my assignments for me.

Granted, however I then become corrupted because the wish itself was and turn into a supervillain and wreak havoc on the world!

I wish I had a maid that would clean my house, cook my dinners, and do my assignments for me.

Granted, but she then tries to rape your cat.

I wish SirC would finally get better at trolling.

Granted but, Da*** is SSSP?

I wish I wasn't feeling so damn sick.

super secret space project . Although it is unsure how super it is, and its only secret since they have not officially admitted much about it. I think we can assume that atleast its a space project of some kind :)

Anyway your wish is granted. You will notice in a moment that your computer is on fire and you will remember that you dont have any backups of your important files. This will make you forget your illness for a few hours.

I wish A strong wind blows costa concordia back down, so we can watch the exciting lifting operation again.

super secret space project . Although it is unsure how super it is, and its only secret since they have not officially admitted much about it. I think we can assume that atleast its a space project of some kind :)

Anyway your wish is granted. You will notice in a moment that your computer is on fire and you will remember that you dont have any backups of your important files. This will make you forget your illness for a few hours.

I wish A strong wind blows costa concordia back down, so we can watch the exciting lifting operation again.

Granted, but it explodes when it lifts off again.

I wish I had a disruptor in SWTOR.

granted but you get banned for having it

i wish that the sith empire spoke german(with translations of course) and the republic spoke english

Granted, but the translations were in Greek.

I wish I could force choke the idiots at school.

Edited by Xakthul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.