Revan's Heir title doesn't even have a picture in CM and it wont go to collections..

Magnusheart

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In my collections it turned out to be on the 2nd page under titles but is miss-labelled Archon, but if you show items it is indeed the Revan's Heir title...hope that helps.

I bought the title and used it, but it's saying I don't have it in my collections. I logged in and out of two characters, equipped the title, and it's still not working.

Hopefully this is just lag.

EDIT:

Some screenshots.

My character with the title.

My Cartel Collections title window.

Edited by Radzkie

He's right though.

Yes, clearly Bioware is entangled in a dastardly conspiracy to edit the brightness value of Revan's armor to a slightly lighter black because they just enjoy making us angry. Or that entire thread was insane, whatever.

Yes, clearly Bioware is entangled in a dastardly conspiracy to edit the brightness value of Revan's armor to a slightly lighter black because they just enjoy making us angry. Or that entire thread was insane, whatever.

They are always slapping us in the face. It's too much to bear.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Seems to be bugged when trying to unlock it through the collections also!

A lot of collections content is slow to update when you unlock it right now. It will however unlock, either on it's own after a while, or if you unlock something else, or if you restart the game.

See the bug report forum... there are numerous reports since the last patch, and it either settles itself, or it can be worked around. There is some check or flag setting routine that apparently is easily distracted in the servers atm. I'm sure they are aware of it and it will get fixed.

OP... as for there being no picture in the item frame in Collections....really? that is worth complaining about?

A lot of collections content is slow to update when you unlock it right now. It will however unlock, either on it's own after a while, or if you unlock something else, or if you restart the game.

See the bug report forum...

Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.

See the bug report forum... there are numerous reports since the last patch, and it either settles itself, or it can be worked around. There is some check or flag setting routine that apparently is easily distracted in the servers atm. I'm sure they are aware of it and it will get fixed.

OP... as for there being no picture in the item frame in Collections....really? that is worth complaining about?

Well Andryah, I hope you are right it's been almost 4 hours since I put it on my Assassin. I'm not home right now to start the game up and check. :)

Even Bioware have to admit that after making something of the 10 year anniversary they then go and do the bare minimum possible.

It might have been an idea to give it out free and not to have made an announcement about it. So far the subscriber appreciation was lack luster and this is equally unimpressive. It feels a lot like the game isn't enjoying a large development team and very close to maintenance mode.

Even Bioware have to admit that after making something of the 10 year anniversary they then go and do the bare minimum possible.

The "bare minimum possible," as someone else pointed out, would have been "nothing." Would that have been better? Personally, I don't give a hoot about the title and I wouldn't bother with it even if I could claim it for free, but I bet a lot of people think it's pretty cool.

It might have been an idea to give it out free and not to have made an announcement about it. So far the subscriber appreciation was lack luster and this is equally unimpressive. It feels a lot like the game isn't enjoying a large development team and very close to maintenance mode.

IMO, your obvious disappointment is of no concern to me personally.

I think this was a great way to celebrate KOTORs anniversary. A lot of people like titles, and a lot of people like anything with Revan's name on it.