The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mass Effect Armor

Natecat

Actually, BioWare has pulled off releasing crossover gear in their games before in a way that doesn't break continuity. I don't see why they can't do the same here. Although I doubt anyone who's really against this will listen.

For example, the Blood Dragon Armor in Mass Effect 2 states that it was created for "Earth's Urban Combat Championship"; something BioWare made up to make it fit in-universe, as opposed to falling through a rift in space-time from Dragon Age. It was also redesigned slightly to fit the futuristic theme of Mass Effect.

The same could be done in SWTOR, if BioWare saw value in doing it.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I see Cartel Market items as cosmetic stuff for YOUR character. Nobody forces anyone to buy them. I assume there are some (if not a lot) of Mass Effect fans playing The Old Republic, me included. And I would like to have an N7 Armor on my female Bounty Hunter. I liked the way it was designed, to look comfortable while remaining one of the best in it's class. If anyone wants to buy it? Fine, let them. You do not have to own this to play the game. It's optional and that's what the CM is all about for me.

On the other hand, it would at least add some diversity to Bounty Hunter's end game armors. Check the images to know what I mean.

One

Two