Eradicator's Warsuit

johncostanzo

I am curious, are these suits for show or are they pretty good armor? Thanks

This suit not only looks good for show IMO but its also an orange grade armor set meaning you add you own armor,mod and enhancement to each piece. If you upgrade the mods accordingly it should be great right the way thou to endgame...my level 50 Inq is wearing this suit....I love it...

Hope this helps :)

Driz

This suit not only looks good for show IMO but its also an orange grade armor set meaning you add you own armor,mod and enhancement to each piece. If you upgrade the mods accordingly it should be great right the way thou to endgame...my level 50 Inq is wearing this suit....I love it...

Hope this helps :)

Driz

So basically you buy it then you buy and upgrade mods for it?

As with any orange set, it is almost worthless without the appropriate mods. If you're not going to mod it up, you may as well stay with Green Gear. If you do pay attention and mod it up every four levels or so, there's about a 25% difference. I figured it out at about level 32 and that was the difference in HP. My character went from circa 6000HP to circa 8000HP. Since it took over 30 levels to get to 6K, that 25% difference is significant.

NOTE: If you have an adaptive orange set, you can swap it out between companions For example, in the BH story line you are required to use Skadge as a companion to get the Class Quest Bad Guy on Belsavis. But Skadge comes to you on that planet in not-so-hot Green Gear, plus he's just a brute with no finesse. So if you've geared up Mako in Orange Gear, you can give it to Skadge for this one quest, then take it back again.

Mako's main stat is Cunning and Skadge's is Aim, but the real key here is HP, and it's enough to make a difference. Skadge nevertheless just goes out and kills stuff before he dies, but Mako is a healer and has a good stun as well, so IMP she's a better companion for most gigs.

Yes it is an adaptive empty armor set. You can put whatever mods in there you want. Rip the mods out of your current gear and put them in that armor set... and you have the same gear statistically with that armors appearance.

NOTE: If you have an adaptive orange set, you can swap it out between companions

If you have the full set you could also pay the small CC fee to unlock it account wide instead of swapping gear and mods back and forth :p I have heartless set on my BH with a cosmonaut helm, Mako has the heartless set and frogdog helm, and Gault has heartless set and a helm that doesnt really matter cause he still has horns hehe.

The cool thing about the eradicator set, is if you are buying it from the CM it costs 900 CC while the other sets cost 1440 CC. If you do not care at all about looks and just want a 6 piece moddable set, then as of right now the Interrogator set is discounted at 288 CC. The super awesome huttsbane and turncoat 6 piece sets are 600CC normal price, and once you preview them you will see why they cost 600CC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.