The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revered Chronicler's Set not appearing in collections

Phyltr

I just finished all my holocube quests and got the Revered Chronicler's Set as a reward, however it is not showing up as "collected" in my collections screen.

You got a reward for finishing all the datacube quests?

Also, I found that if you get something to later add to your collection (any random pet for like 4k from the GTN should work), it will back-add all your collection stuff that didn't work. I got my Alde and Relnex sets via this method.

But seriously, I'm interested in this datacube reward you speak of. I didn't get a reward.

You got a reward for finishing all the datacube quests?

Also, I found that if you get something to later add to your collection (any random pet for like 4k from the GTN should work), it will back-add all your collection stuff that didn't work. I got my Alde and Relnex sets via this method.

But seriously, I'm interested in this datacube reward you speak of. I didn't get a reward.

Did you do all eight?

edit: also that worked, I think. I added a lightsaber and now the set is showing up.

Edited by Phyltr

I just finished all my holocube quests and got the Revered Chronicler's Set as a reward, however it is not showing up as "collected" in my collections screen.

I equipped them and had the same issue.

Then at one persons suggestion above to unlock something else (anything else) by equipping .. I equipped a copper color crystal to my weapon and the Chronicler set popped in collections for me.

Silly little bug of some sort.. but it's good that there is a simple work around until they fix it. :)

Only 90cc to unlock the set for your account too. SWEET! :)

Edited by Andryah