Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tank Sin stats to aim for in PvP?

Aetrus

Sup guys, I've been a Deception Sin since January and I'm gearing him up to tank so I can node guard - err - I mean do rateds with him. The 'Tanking' subforum isn't really helpful since they deal with ideal PvE stats. What are some experienced tanksassins doing stat-wise for PvP?

All shield/absorb, since F/T attacks can be shielded now, and there are way more of them than M/R

Also augment for endurance. Endurance is the best way to increase your TTK with no healer around, and as a tasnksin you will be solo guarding every match.

Edited by So-low

Absorb is kind of a bogus stat right now, especially for PvP. In tank spec, you'll want the 2 tank proc relics, and the one has more than enough Absorb for when you need it. Expertise > all other stats. You'll get more flat damage mitigation from Expertise than stacking anything else. Second, stack Endurance. Then Shield, Defense, and finally Willpower and Power.

Might consider running tank gear in ear, implants, relics, offhand...and keeping DPS gear in your weapon and armor if you're going to node guard. Just kind of depends on how much actual stopping power you want. Most of the time you'll be 2v1 or 1v1 until help arrives so you only need so much defense.

Edited by TheronFett

In full conqueror with purple 66 endurance augments with "partial" min maxing (just the enhancements)

U should have

40k Hp (40250 with purple stim, more with blue stim)

19%defence

33/33% shield absorb (aprox)

34% armour (aprox)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.