The Chat Window: You broke it.

Talimar

Good thing it still has no effect on gameplay what so ever.

Except that it does. When you mix talking and fighting - in the past it'd just focus away once you hit enter or exit the chat, now it sticks and you can never tell when the focus is on or not and more often than before your movements are instead typed into the chat window.

Also, it's blocking about 20% of the screen and really gets in the way.

Except that it does. When you mix talking and fighting - in the past it'd just focus away once you hit enter or exit the chat, now it sticks and you can never tell when the focus is on or not and more often than before your movements are instead typed into the chat window.

If you can't tell whether your focus is in the environment or the chat window, you have other things to work on.

Also, it's blocking about 20% of the screen and really gets in the way.

Try 5% at most.

Bioware EA employees,

Just admit one of the following.

a) The team(s) working on bug fixes are professionally incompetent, or

b) Your engine hates to be touched because it is a steaming pile of Frankenstein's you know what, or

c) The QA department is full of professionally incompetent individuals or

d) all of the above.

Its pretty obvious to everyone who isn't mentally challenged, at this point in the SWTOR project's life, we've already witnessed everything that would support (b) with our own eyes and ears going way back starting from the very beginning of development. Every interview, every question asked, every word spoken, every experience playing over all this time to present says so. However, I'd say there is a mixture of all of the above, simply because it fits the facts. Every patch brings in a bug fine. But you have some of thee worst most persistent unfix-able bugs I have ever seen on any MMORPG engine. Even when you fix a bug you create two new ones! And then the one you fixed comes back again... Sometimes. Your performance is embarrassing to look at. I can't watch.

For those that don't understand why Frankenstein, because that's the type of engine they are using now.