Easy Legacy Level Bonus

elperzon

Another quick and easy (unless there is some really nasty hardcoded stuff in there) solution to give the higher legacy levels could be to unlock character 'rest/recover' animations for the entire legacy. For example when I get to level 55 with an inquisitor and I have legacy level 30/35/40 I could unlock their recover animation 'seethe' for say other empire characters. And to make it a more robust system, when I get to legacy 45/50 It could unlock for their opposite faction. Why? I have a light side inquisitor and a dark side consular. It would be a simple QoL while giving us higher legacy levels something else. Not sure if anyone else would be interested, and some might not make sense (trooper recover on a jedi?!?!?!?!). Maybe they would require certain weapons be equiped (this would make it harder so not sure). Maybe unlocking other race recover abilities (chiss datapad recover) when you reach a certain legacy level too. All the animations are already there, just need to expand who they are available to.