Achievements benefits

NOTACTICS

Just a quick question is there any benefit to getting the achievements in your legacy bank apart from the odd one that offers a cartel coin bonus or title maybe. I know you get the option of unlocking bonuses for different things by reaching a certain legacy level through general XP gain through leveling/grinding but there does not seem anything directly linked to the number of achievements points you get. Is there some kind of in game reputation vendor linked to how many achievement points you have?. :confused:

For as far as I know achievements are 2 things:

1. Bragrights

2. A new carrot to chase after

I've seen many people chase after achievements, but never seen or read anything you get for them. Some give a few cartel coins as reward if I recall correctly, but that's it.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, would love to learn something new.

Ok thanks, seems like killing 2 million Rakouls on Taris has no real benefit then. Perhaps it's something for future Development then giving awards/adding a reputation vendor or maybe unlocking other bonus missions which would be cool. This is very much like the 'just for show' Family tree thing which seems to have been brought in without any actual real effect in the game. ;)

For as far as I know achievements are 2 things:

1. Bragrights

2. A new carrot to chase after

I've seen many people chase after achievements, but never seen or read anything you get for them. Some give a few cartel coins as reward if I recall correctly, but that's it.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, would love to learn something new.

Achievements also grant titles.