Augmenting my Assassin

rjacqu

so I want to augment out my assassin, I don't know if I should augment power or willpower, any suggestions comments ideas?? I am deception spec right now but would like to bounce back and forth tank and dps, and if anyone has a decent tank spec for PVP...any help appreciated

ok so im just trying to get this straight I apologize, I know we don't get the mainstat boost so while in in deception spec with dps gear I am augmented out in all willpower, but if I switch to go tank spec is it better to be power or willpower while in tank spec?

ok so im just trying to get this straight I apologize, I know we don't get the mainstat boost so while in in deception spec with dps gear I am augmented out in all willpower, but if I switch to go tank spec is it better to be power or willpower while in tank spec?

I go with Willpower, it leaves a litle more flexability when modding out the rest of my gear.

Basically you want Willpower in your deception gear. In your tank gear (assuming you are actually tanking) you want whatever augments get to the sweet spot for the various tanking stats i.e. shield/defense etc.

so I want to augment out my assassin, I don't know if I should augment power or willpower, any suggestions comments ideas?? I am deception spec right now but would like to bounce back and forth tank and dps, and if anyone has a decent tank spec for PVP...any help appreciated

It really depends on the specific stats you are aiming for. In example:

Do you want 75% surge?

How much surge do you need to get there?

Do you want 22.05% crit?

How many power mods or WP mods should I swap out?

So what it really boils down to is the specific goals you are aiming for. In my case, I have all WP augments on my assassin at the moment. Reason being is because I have altered my mods / enh to be more power-hungry. Since WP adds a slight amount of crit, adding all these augs together as pure WP allows me to maintain a low but goal-orientated crit chance.

So again, you need to ask yourself what stats am I exactly looking for?