Is your raid guild low on funds?

jagertharn

Hello i'm looking to buy a run through tfb hm and s&v hm paying 25 million credits each for all the drops. i'm a mara in lvl 69 gear so if you are able to take me we'll set something up. look forward to doing business. Contact Pinkalic(alt+161)ous or Torskiara empire side

It's not a bad deal. It's pretty easy to carry a low DPS through both instances (as long as they aren't NO dps), and 50 million is a lot of repair bills in the guild bank. Especially since any guilds geared enough to carry someone are already gearing third tier alts…

It's not a bad deal. It's pretty easy to carry a low DPS through both instances (as long as they aren't NO dps), and 50 million is a lot of repair bills in the guild bank. Especially since any guilds geared enough to carry someone are already gearing third tier alts…

I'm not that low of dps I parsed today on some 55 flash point bosses at a little over 2100

Hello i'm looking to buy a run through tfb hm and s&v hm paying 25 million credits each for all the drops. i'm a mara in lvl 69 gear so if you are able to take me we'll set something up. look forward to doing business. Contact Pinkalic(alt+161)ous or Torskiara empire side

Or you could like, you know, join a guild that raids HMs. 50 million credits saved!

lol this is an awesome idea.

or you could transfer to the ebon hawk server and our guild El Kamino can run you through both instances. We can pretty much carry almost anyone into either hms. You get all your drops and then transfer back.

problem solved.

or you could transfer to the ebon hawk server and our guild El Kamino can run you through both instances. We can pretty much carry almost anyone into either hms. You get all your drops and then transfer back.

problem solved.

Seems easy enough. $20 there $20 back lol be a nice vacation. I might just stay a while haha

Seems easy enough. $20 there $20 back lol be a nice vacation. I might just stay a while haha

sure, come to ebon hawk and send a pm to either luddott, srs'bsns, ja'maal. Give us your preference on time and day and we can set it up. Hope to see you there.

sure, come to ebon hawk and send a pm to either luddott, srs'bsns, ja'maal. Give us your preference on time and day and we can set it up. Hope to see you there.

Alright I'm still gathering the credits so give me a bit. I'll contact you when I'm ready

Well yeah that isn't what I was implying at, I was implying that he was probably trolling. Dont need any amount of money to troll the forums but I think he is banned already so maybe not. :cool:

And why would I be banned? I am not trolling. This is a legitimate offer.

Well yeah that isn't what I was implying at, I was implying that he was probably trolling. Dont need any amount of money to troll the forums but I think he is banned already so maybe not. :cool:

I see why you said that...Banned comment there sitting on fleet right now and see a guy named Jackdanails. I am in no way affiliated with that troll so don't even try to say that