Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1 Day Cartel Item is a TITLE >.>

WillHolmes

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, personally, I never get invested in MMO "appreciation" or "celebration" or "exclusive" virtual items. All they are is virtual chew toys for virtual Chihuahua's IMO. :)

But lets look at this one a little closer for it's socio-emotional value. This is old era Star Wars timeline.... and an offshoot of KOTOR of sorts. There are a lot of fans who would eat a bantha-turd as long as it's got Revan's name stamped into it. :p

Definitely Buy and hold some of these babies for later. Because there will be recurring crops of Revan lovers continuing to enter the game population and when they see the title they will be spamming up the general chat channels demanding to know how to get it. :D

I personally would have prefered a cool new weapon or something else KOTOR themed, but a title is what they're giving us. I don't think I'll buy it as I simply don't care for titles. That's just me, I guess.

OMG guys dont forget the blog, we get a blog, which is a about as *********** exciting as a friday update about doors in The Old Republic, oh wait......:rolleyes:

Each to their own, I guess. I loved the Friday updates before the game went live.

OMG guys dont forget the blog, we get a blog, which is a about as *********** exciting as a friday update about doors in The Old Republic, oh wait......:rolleyes:

Well apologies to you, sir. Bioware was hoping to offer some insight into the game that everyone keeps bugging about a third installment of. They thought you'd love a nice behind the scenes of it, considering that without it, you wouldn't even be playing this game or even experience this part of the history. No, without it, you'd be stuck playing the Cartoon Network Clone Wars game with your baby cousin who ditches you about thirty minutes in to go play some Adventure Time games.

Respect the history. Without it, you wouldn't even be here.

500CC was kind of expected. I joked that it was either going to be fireworks or CC to buy fireworks.

But the title thing is a bit different situation. I'd have liked to have an opportunity to earn said title. I've played KotOR 1 & 2, but I don't feel like that justifies me having a title of 'Revan's Heir' ( KotOR2 being the most justified), and neither would beating him in a 30-40 lvl flahpoint. I think it would have been nice to have a small mission (for a limited time for example) where you do actually have a chance to earn the title. You could play it or not depending whether or not that interests you. I loved playing STO when they brought Denise Crosby to voice her character in a special mini mission which was directly related to the show, and the game aniverssary - made me feel excited.

But buying the title for 10/15CC feels cheap (pun intended).

Edited by nevenavasovic

500 CC and a Revan's Heir title. Plus the title is unlockable for collections for another 5cc. So 15cc total. I'm excited and absolutely plan to get it. I'm very appreciative for the CCs and the Title Option. Sad that others would rather SHOOT a gift horse than thank it.

/Agreed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.