Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Warning to all Crafters!

Grayseven

Since every day there is a new thread on this...

If you give any crafting duty to your ACTIVE companion and zone, log out/in, dismount a vehicle or travel in any way BEFORE the end of the crafting duty (crafting and missions both) they will return without completing said crafting duty.

As far as I can see, you get your credits or mats back if this happens, but it is a bug that is known to exist and has thus far not been fixed.

This is a KNOWN bug. "Known" as in at least two weeks old known.

Yeah, and yet every single day is a new post from a crafter about it. I know it is a known bug, but apparently there are many who do not.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, why even bother posting?

I had some nasty bug fest today because two grade 31 hilts disappeared from queue and never got mats refunded. Dunno how it is possible.

First disappeared (it was in the middle of the queue when i logged out) and then few hours later i started another one, then restarted the game to clear up memory in order to find out that it's gone!

I don't believe i gave them to my active companion, though!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.