[E - Aussie] Burn Phase (formerly Force Addicts) are recruiting raiders for NiM

Kynesis

Burn Phase runs two 8man teams:

Team 1 raids on Wednesday and Thursday (GMT +10) from 7pm through till 11pm with minimal breaks.

Team 2 is more flexible and raids chiefly for the GMT +8 time zone. Their focus is a little more casual, though they're currently beginning NiM content.

As the title suggests, we're looking for players who can commit to a raid schedule and requirements.

Having said that, we're also interested in hearing from skilled players who are looking for a home but who can not commit to a raid schedule - people who can do the job but due to personal commitments can only raid occasionally.

We'd like to see these people being involved and look forward to getting them in on runs when possible.

What we want most are players who know their class, ideally who have prior raid experience in another game, who take seriously their responsibilities during raids and most importantly, have a good attitude.

... and a mic. We rely greatly on good communication.

Team 1 contacts:

Guildmaster: Reyå / Countess-nine

Officer: Kynesis / Nzurii

Team 2 contacts:

Haripotter, Reyå

Edited by Kynesis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello,

Could someone send me a message as I am interested in raiding with your guild. You have a good reputation, and I am interested in raiding in the time outlined above.

Many thanks.

Cordially,

jedi_wanabie

Edited by Jedi_wanabie