BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

AntonMercer

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Drïzzt

Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/MbPZYfB <---Total Heals http://imgur.com/gu4AdQj <----HPS

Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Total Heals #5 AND HPS #5 (2 Screenshots of the same WZ just forgot to type the date in one and the other i didn't hover over to show HPS)

Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): Total Heals---1,667,270 and HPS--- 2113.14

Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked

Date of SS taken: August 13th 2013

P.S....If you think they are edited you can search and search and search and I can PROMISE you won't find anything. They are the same Screenshot and I have date Timestamp in both of them so you can see there is no edit :)

Name: Wolfbane

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/aZIQppo.jpg

Record Broken: #4 Protection in a Single Life

Value: 528614

Type of Match: Ranked

Date of SS taken: 8.11.13

Name: Chex

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/KHA5U6m.jpg

Record Broken: #1 Single Heal

Value: 9527

Type of Match: Ranked

Date of SS taken: 8.11.13

I forgot to scroll up and include the screenshot for Chex's record, but if you look they are the same warzone. I was in a hurry to grab both possible records that I didn't even look to see the date was already out of the chat box. I believe Sabina has a screenshot that will also back up Chex's record.

The dorms I moved into a few days ago still don't have internet for my entire building, and I might not be able to get in game for some time. They keep telling me they will have it up by tomorrow, today being the third day, so it could be soon or they might not have a clue as to what they're doing

Can you just send le money to Zuhara? Please? :D

The dorms I moved into a few days ago still don't have internet for my entire building, and I might not be able to get in game for some time. They keep telling me they will have it up by tomorrow, today being the third day, so it could be soon or they might not have a clue as to what they're doing

Can you just send le money to Zuhara? Please? :D

Nope. gotta follow the rules, but since you let me know you can contact me whenever by mail. I only do this so that I have a fair reference and reply standpoint. I'm terrible with names and stuff and sometimes send stuff to ppl I don't intend.

Nope. gotta follow the rules, but since you let me know you can contact me whenever by mail. I only do this so that I have a fair reference and reply standpoint. I'm terrible with names and stuff and sometimes send stuff to ppl I don't intend.

Ok then, I'll let you know. The internet for the dorms still hasn't been implemented, so it might be some time to stress again.

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1376977566_Screenshot_2013-08-17_23_53_19_124130.jpg

Somewhere on the objective points :p Unranked

I didn't get the date in the photo, IMO this is probably the most stupid rule we have for screen shots, I can screen shot the exact day and time it was taken it is in the properties of the file itself, and we all know this, least I hope we all do

And lets be honest here if anyone has to lie about their numbers in a WZ, life must be pretty rough. I'm not saying, I'm just saying, what is the point of me lying about objective points, I mean really lets be honest here

Edited by RancidGuy

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1376977566_Screenshot_2013-08-17_23_53_19_124130.jpg

Somewhere on the objective points :p Unranked

I didn't get the date in the photo, IMO this is probably the most stupid rule we have for screen shots, I can screen shot the exact day and time it was taken it is in the properties of the file itself, and we all know this, least I hope we all do

And lets be honest here if anyone has to lie about their numbers in a WZ, life must be pretty rough. I'm not saying, I'm just saying, what is the point of me lying about objective points, I mean really lets be honest here

I'm sorry but rules are rules. If you don't like putting the date use the phrase instead. The rule is there to prevent earlier screens with bug usage and such. And yes i know you posted for objective points, but even if you HAD had the date.. you still did not really claim anything(see highlighted section) you just posted a SS from your WZ .... cool story bro :cool:

Anton, I believe this thread is very UNFAIR as well. Your rules make it a pain. You couldn't make an exception for Luix? He has a freaking tauntaun on his quickbar as well as cartel mounts from 2.2+

There is nobody here that can post a fake screenshot from 2.0's launch or the PTS without another pvper calling him/her out. Our PVP community is small enough that it's almost impossible to fake.

I think with the 24k dmg he did, he probably shot himself a couple of times :) (incoming transmission from D'ao, "tsk....no one is at snow but need a medic, accidentally shot myself in the foot......tsk.....")

I personally have no problem with the screenshot as long as you can see new content (i.e. the tauntaun mounts etc....) which appeared after most of the bolster bugs were fixed.

But as this is Anton's thread I will defer....

Edited by bsbrad

I'm sorry but rules are rules. If you don't like putting the date use the phrase instead. The rule is there to prevent earlier screens with bug usage and such. And yes i know you posted for objective points, but even if you HAD had the date.. you still did not really claim anything(see highlighted section) you just posted a SS from your WZ .... cool story bro :cool:

The screenshot is confirmed in Syneone's record post a few replies back, which does have the date in the ops frame.

Anton, I believe this thread is very UNFAIR as well. Your rules make it a pain. You couldn't make an exception for Luix? He has a freaking tauntaun on his quickbar as well as cartel mounts from 2.2+ There is nobody here that can post a fake screenshot from 2.0's launch or the PTS without another pvper calling him/her out. Our PVP community is small enough that it's almost impossible to fake.

I'm sorry... my rules? 95% of the rules are from Scyn's original records thread. The only rule I instigated was concerning ties, multiple one person holdings, and the two extra ranking spots. And I'm sure if I were to drop this thread and someone else picked it up they would add something new or change something to fit a new situation that hadn't accorded before (like with the ties and stuff). Plus, the rules I myself put forth were accepted by the PVP community rather wholeheartedly and no one seems to have complained about., but if you are unhappy with anything please let me know via PM and maybe something can be done.

Having said that. I can lean towards having new items on the bar or showing such as proof of a screen, TO A POINT. The main reason of the date rule is to show exactly when the screen was taken. Sure he has a tauntaun on his bar, but later on down the road, perhaps after 2.4 and theres a glitch, he posts another record without the date and says "This was taken before 2.4" I cannot say that isnt true unless someone else comes up and says its not, and this causes a little too much drama just like with the whole ajumawins 2.7m claim back in herro's thread. Also, The way he claimed it was actually kinda rude considering EVERYONE here follows the way to claim it (with a few mistakes or exceptions).

Now I do agree that our PVP community is small enough to validate your point on someone calling someone else out, or as the case may be, helping someone out with a SS someone else posted and calling that out, like Val did just a moment ago as I'm typing all this :p. BUT, there are cases where it cannot be proven, and I would rather avoid the whole call out, argue, argue some more, thread ban, scenario. If a simple date or phrase can prevent this, I'm going to go with that.

But anyways, Thanks to Valall, RancidGuy's screen is confirmed by Syneone's Protection Claims so there is no longer any issue. I would please ask that, in the future, if you continue to claim records; please claim them in the correct way just like everyone else. :) Have a nice day everyone!

I'm sorry... my rules? 95% of the rules are from Scyn's original records thread. The only rule I instigated was concerning ties, multiple one person holdings, and the two extra ranking spots. And I'm sure if I were to drop this thread and someone else picked it up they would add something new or change something to fit a new situation that hadn't accorded before (like with the ties and stuff). Plus, the rules I myself put forth were accepted by the PVP community rather wholeheartedly and no one seems to have complained about., but if you are unhappy with anything please let me know via PM and maybe something can be done.

Having said that. I can lean towards having new items on the bar or showing such as proof of a screen, TO A POINT. The main reason of the date rule is to show exactly when the screen was taken. Sure he has a tauntaun on his bar, but later on down the road, perhaps after 2.4 and theres a glitch, he posts another record without the date and says "This was taken before 2.4" I cannot say that isnt true unless someone else comes up and says its not, and this causes a little too much drama just like with the whole ajumawins 2.7m claim back in herro's thread. Also, The way he claimed it was actually kinda rude considering EVERYONE here follows the way to claim it (with a few mistakes or exceptions).

Now I do agree that our PVP community is small enough to validate your point on someone calling someone else out, or as the case may be, helping someone out with a SS someone else posted and calling that out, like Val did just a moment ago as I'm typing all this :p. BUT, there are cases where it cannot be proven, and I would rather avoid the whole call out, argue, argue some more, thread ban, scenario. If a simple date or phrase can prevent this, I'm going to go with that.

But anyways, Thanks to Valall, RancidGuy's screen is confirmed by Syneone's Protection Claims so there is no longer any issue. I would please ask that, in the future, if you continue to claim records; please claim them in the correct way just like everyone else. :) Have a nice day everyone!

I also support the idea of actually following the rules, as it's more beneficial to actually just stick with what has been written. There should be no excuse to not being able to type out the date or a phrase to verify if you are already showing the effort to take a screenshot and then post it as well. So instead of making things potentially difficult for the person running the records thread, why not just stick to his request and just do it?

He's been fair, and has made fair adjustments in most situations in the end. If you want to talk about fair, then explain why Luix didn't take the time to fill out the format for the record claim or post the phrase in chat, when he puts forth the same effort in taking the screenshot and posting it here. Then look at Anton, who is keeping a level head and giving him the placement since his screenshot was confirmed by another's.

Seems like the one who is keeping track of this thread is being more respectful, imo.

Oh btw:

Name: Zuhara

Screenshot Link: http://i39.tinypic.com/256cv43.jpg

Record Broken: Most Kills in a Single WZ #1

Value: 67

Type of Match: Unranked

Date of SS taken: 8/20/2013

&

Name: Zuhara

Screenshot Link: http://i39.tinypic.com/256cv43.jpg

Record Broken: Most Killing Blows in a Single WZ #4

Value: 23

Type of Match: Unranked

Date of SS taken: 8/20/2013

Name: Odian

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/pM5bNed.jpg

Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Most Killing Blows #1 (Sabina has more deaths than I)

Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 30

Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked

Date of SS taken: 08/20/2013

Special thanks to Xel-marr for the screenshot I didn't even realize I had done this until he whispered me.

BTW Mallo's biggest hit is still wrong.

Edited by Pride_Lion