Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Basic Comms too hard to get at level 55?

I leveled my tank to 55 mainly through double XP, PvP, and Flashpoints. I am looking at the Arkanian relics on the vendor and they are 150 basic comms each. At level 55, how do you get basic comms? I see I can get 10 per day from the daily GF but where else can I get them (I currently have 80)?

You get basic commendations from all Makeb and Section X dailies. Plus you get some for completing the Black Hole weekly quest. You even get a bunch for completing the normal Makeb quests(though not all of them). It's incredibly fast to get enough for the relics even though it looks like a lot.

The makeb weekly is great too , it gives 20 basic and 12 elite comms. you can finish the whole weekly within about 1 hr - 1.5 hrs. i only like 5 dailys on the repubic side and 3 on the imperial side.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I leveled my tank to 55 mainly through double XP, PvP, and Flashpoints. I am looking at the Arkanian relics on the vendor and they are 150 basic comms each. At level 55, how do you get basic comms? I see I can get 10 per day from the daily GF but where else can I get them (I currently have 80)?

An easy progression for me was Makeb planetary comms/level 50 HM, then level 55 HM.

one thing I would suggest, since you said you leveled through pvp, is getting at least one of your relics with warzone coms. they are about as good as arkanian relics and far easier to get (and plus, certain relics with procs that only drop in operations - can still be bought with warzone coms)

I always laugh at these threads. This game practically throws gear at you...yet it's not enough for some.

"I'm level 55 and I want the best, or almost best, gear but don't want to work for it."

QQ mooooaaaaaaar

seriously, jokes aside....you get basic comms fast enough. and frankly...if you're not raiding..you have no real need anyway.

Get a cybertech and make yourself level 66 mods...even just the blues will let you BLOW through anything you'll be doing....there's no friggin excuse or reason to be crying to make gearing up easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.