The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

Adaptability, Intelligence, and Power. Is my motto.

Hit us once you lose a finger, again and you lose your hand, manage to make a third blow and we're holding your severed head before you can blink. :jawa_cool:

btw: Beni add my

army to the taken section plz. I don't want to anyone to steal them.
Lol, I like it.

And I'm afraid I can't allow the Sith Jawa Army - they are just far too OPed. :jawa_wink:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to write up a list but everything I had from my original thread is gone already so i won't bother.
Looking back at your old list, your entire leadership choices are untouched as are the majority of your ground units. Choosing another part of the galaxy however might be necessary. But there are so many planets to choose from!

Its just in order for this to work we need an 8th player... so if your at all interested your involvement would be great!

EDIT: Literally, after a quick check, pretty much everything except your original planets are untouched, leaders, units, suppliers, everything. You'd only need to choose a new area of space to occupy and then take your pick of leaders and units from your original list.

Edited by Beniboybling

Adaptability, Intelligence, and Power. Is my motto.

Hit us once you lose a finger, again and you lose your hand, manage to make a third blow and we're holding your severed head before you can blink. :jawa_cool:

btw: Beni add my

army to the taken section plz. I don't want to anyone to steal them.

Nice motto. Also, that Jawa is too OP.

Was going to write up a list but everything I had from my original thread is gone already so i won't bother.

I know how you feel, I do.

Except my planets were taken, along with my supplier, who quite obviously was only taken because I brought them up in the old thread, as no one else but you considered him major.

I still don't have a full list of planets, so you can't blame me :p

Oh and Beni, I can't get into my PM's for some reason, but I read it via email, and can you reserve them for me? Can't add them to my list if I can't get on PM....

As I imagined it would happen, a lot of people are complaining that their choices from the War of the Dream Teams thread were taken. The ideal thing, as I said in the beggining of this thread, we should just transfer our forces from there (doing the obvious adjustments) and done. If someone who were participating, doesn't show up, his forces are agin on the table. Simple, and there'll be no whining.

I know how you feel, I do.

Except my planets were taken, along with my supplier, who quite obviously was only taken because I brought them up in the old thread, as no one else but you considered him major.

I still don't have a full list of planets, so you can't blame me :p

Oh and Beni, I can't get into my PM's for some reason, but I read it via email, and can you reserve them for me? Can't add them to my list if I can't get on PM....

Oh? Do you know what the problem might be?

Anyway I'll make sure they are reserved. If this problem persists tell me and I'll work something out.

P.S. How did you get your PMs to be sent to your email?

As I imagined it would happen, a lot of people are complaining that their choices from the War of the Dream Teams thread were taken. The ideal thing, as I said in the beggining of this thread, we should just transfer our forces from there (doing the obvious adjustments) and done. If someone who were participating, doesn't show up, his forces are agin on the table. Simple, and there'll be no whining.
Well to be honest that's kind of what people have been doing. Though a certain someone seems to have taken a number of Selenial's original choices...

But it hasn't actually been much of a problem.

But really, Rayla, your faction is almost untouched. I'm just saying this because we need an 8th player, and I'd really like to have you in the debate. Its up to you of course though.

P.S. How's your force coming on Marcelo? Need any more suggestions? Last time I heard you were struggling.

Edited by Beniboybling

P.S. How did you get your PMs to be sent to your email?

God knows.

It can be annoying, I get an astronomical amount of PM's on the forums, so I do get a but of flooded mail, but it's useful if I can't log on to the site cause I left my security key/phone at home...

Probably some account settings *shrug*

P.S. How's your force coming on Marcelo? Need any more suggestions? Last time I heard you were struggling.

My only doubt is about the Supplier. I'll maintain my leadership as it's now, and I'll follow your suggestion for my Naval Forces. By the end of the day (it's 9PM here) I'll send my final choices.

Edited by marcelo_sdk

Well to be honest that's kind of what people have been doing. Though a certain someone seems to have taken a number of Selenial's original choices...

Ehh, it's understandable, given I wasn't here at the start and it was fair game...

It's just hard coming up with all the stuff all over again, and I feel a little cheated by it, cause I put a little piece of me into it with all my fav chars/locations.

Again though, it's not too big of a deal, and I can certainly scrape an empire together of adequate caliber to beat out one or two, but I'm not in this to win it, and I wish the person who has those few members of my forces the best of luck, would be awesome if they won.

Edit: Kk, my train journey has come to an end, and as its 1:30am I should get home ASAP and go to sleep, will have my selection my tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Selenial

Just for everyone's convenience, I'm just going to post PM alerts here. Given that for some bizarre reason SWTOR doesn't inform you when you send a PM. Anyways:

PM sent to Selenial

PM sent to Canino

PM sent to Tunewalker

Ya I am seeing the PM's just cant respond till I get home from work so takes me a while sometimes sorry about that :D.

I wish I could use the characters from my fan-fic. :(

*Immediately runs off and creates a Fanfic about a bajillion strong army all of whom are more powerful than Palaptine and Skywalker put together in case such an event happens*