Subscriber Perk? Let us use designer kiosk for credits not CC

Ayelinna

To feel like I am getting more of my moneys worth, I would like the appearance designer to be used with credits as a subscriber.

Yes, I know its optional, but you already get enough money from the cartel market.

I dont see how the appearance designer has anything to do with the cartel market, and I dont see why I should pay cartel coins. I'm sure there are other people out there who will cut your hair for credits, rather than cartel coins.

I have run out of CC because i want to change the look of all my characters. I give you a subscription, and I also give you my time to play this game, and when I play it, I make credits, so let me spend those credits on appearance please.

This is just my opinion of why I think it should be used with credits. This is not a whine thread.

Wouldn't bother me if I could use it for creds, but if you feel your sub fee is not giving you enough value, you should drop down to Preferred status.

I bet within a month you will either resub or quit the game entirely. (probably the former). Either way, your question of whether or not subbing is worth the money will be answered.

Companies do not provide more for the money just because customers ask for it. They respond only to economic pressure.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Wouldn't bother me if I could use it for creds, but if you feel your sub fee is not giving you enough value, you should drop down to Preferred status.

I bet within a month you will either resub or quit the game entirely. (probably the former). Either way, your question of whether or not subbing is worth the money will be answered.

Companies do not provide more for the money just because customers ask for it. They respond only to economic pressure.

Bad companies. I would hope for a company that wants subs, they would show some value.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.