The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

Remember that Barabels are naturally very tough and durable. We can only assume that Welk's Force lightning is very powerful to completely paralyze her.
That only emphasises her inferiority to Revan. I can't imagine the lightning was any more powerful than what Nyriss was capable of producing. And I'm not making a direct comparison to lightning attacks here, just emphasizing the fact that Nyriss is more powerful than Welk (and Revan is vastly more powerful than Nyriss) and Welk seemingly more powerful or at least as powerful as Saba. It's the only explanation for the effect his lightning had in her.

Like you said Barabels are extremely durable, couple that with the fact that Revan vastly surpasses Nyriss and consequently (even more so) Welk then if Saba was more powerful than Revan (and consequently vastly more powerful than Welk) she would have been far more resistant to his lightning.

You may think I'm overcomplicating things but really it's quite simple. Saba was overpowered by a Dark Jedi yet Revan has overcome a more powerful opponent with ease. Everything else is peripheral.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you make a good point Beni. However, you should also remember that Saba killed an avatar of Abeloth. While this avatar isn't as powerful as Abeloth, it still possesses a portion of Abeloth's power, which is roughly 12 or 13 times more powerful than Luke Skywalker.

If I had Apocalypse I would post an excerpt.

Of course, you make a good point Beni. However, you should also remember that Saba killed an avatar of Abeloth. While this avatar isn't as powerful as Abeloth, it still possesses a portion of Abeloth's power, which is roughly 12 or 13 times more powerful than Luke Skywalker.

If I had Apocalypse I would post an excerpt.

As did Ben Skywalker... I'm sure Revan could manage.

I'm not interested in hearing about G-Canon. My OPINION:

1) Revan - "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force."

2) Hero of Tython

3) Luke Skywalker

4) Galen Marek

5) Yoda

6) Anakin Skywalker

7) Mace Windu

8) Meetra Surik (The Exile)

9) Satele Shan

2) Hero of Tython

3) Luke Skywalker

4) Galen Marek

5) Yoda

6) Anakin Skywalker

7) Mace Windu

9) Satele Shan

Don't look Aurbere... :eek: Edited by Beniboybling

Don't look Aurbere... :eek:

Too late.

2) Hero of Tython

3) Luke Skywalker

4) Galen Marek

5) Yoda

6) Anakin Skywalker

7) Mace Windu

9) Satele Shan

This is... messed up. This must have been one of the nightmares Anakin had. Don't let Padme see this!

I think I got cancer.

I got brain cancer.

At the Font of Power? Or was there another time?
I can't seem to find it now, all I can remember is that it involved a shikkar or something.

Regardless it doesn't point to much, given that we have nothing to compare it with we really cannot say if Revan would have done any better. Other factors would imply he would, and this does nothing to negate those.

Edited by Beniboybling

I can't seem to find it now, all I can remember is that it involved a shikkar or something.

Regardless it doesn't point to much, given that we have nothing to compare it with we really cannot say if Revan would have done any better. Other factors would imply he would, and this does nothing to negate those.

The only one I can think of is the duel at the Font of Power. And even then Ben was clearly outclassed (constantly throttled telekinetically) and could only defeat her by backstabbing her (with a shikkar)while she was locked in hand-to-hand combat with Vestara.

The only one I can think of is the duel at the Font of Power. And even then Ben was clearly outclassed (constantly throttled telekinetically) and could only defeat her by backstabbing her (with a shikkar)while she was locked in hand-to-hand combat with Vestara.
Ben did land a considerable blow of his own however. But again I don't feel alone it points to much due to a lack of comparison.

Ben did land a considerable blow of his own however. But again I don't feel alone it points to much due to a lack of comparison.

Yes, yes he did, but only because of Vestara's aid (in the sense that she was distracting Abeloth). Unless you are referring to Ben's moment of Oneness. That's stated on the Oneness page of the wookiee, but on the Duel at the Font of Power page, it says Force Light.

More wookiee issues.

Yes, yes he did, but only because of Vestara's aid (in the sense that she was distracting Abeloth). Unless you are referring to Ben's moment of Oneness. That's stated on the Oneness page of the wookiee, but on the Duel at the Font of Power page, it says Force Light.

More wookiee issues.

No I was referring to the former

Did you read my post? Revan and Saba skills in Force healing are equal, yes. But the manner in which Revan used tutanimis against Nyriss far outweighs Saba's partial recovery from grievous injuries through use of a healing trance. And so he is clearly superior. And we can't make assumptions on what Saba could and couldn't do. However the above would strongly apply that she couldn't.

Yes I read your post no they are not equal.... the poison used on Revan that he got rid of he wasn't severely injured when he did so. The injury he sustained was also no where near as substantial so no the healing wise it was less of a feat so again its impossible to say which was better in control department only opinion yours and mine.... Same with the alter.... The only category we can give to either as a 100% this person was better at it then the other person is Sense and that goes to Saba......

Again Saba close to Caedus in her prime..... Revan close to Vitiate same margin. Caedus>Vitiate..... Saba>Revan.

You keep saying there is no reason we can say Revan can't do it either.... well there is no reason to give that HE COULD its just as much of a jump to think he can though he never did as it is to think he cant because he never did we judge what they did and who they did it to not maybes.

To put this better in perspective I am going to use something that isn't definitive but gets my point across about how its impossible to call the star wars D6 system......

To preform the kind of healing Saba did a person would need to have 8-9 Dice in control do to the difficulty and severity of the poison and the injury......... Revan on the other hand would only need 5-6 dice to handle that AND keep fighting as his injury was far less severe. Now am I saying this is deffinative ....... no I am not that would be dumb but it proves my point about it being nearly impossible to call in that category same can be said for the Alter category. So ultimately we have to go with the only one we know for sure with out a shadow of a doubt and that's sense..... other then that we have to compare them to people they were closest to but would lose to for Saba that's Caedus and for Revan that's Vitiate and we already have Caedus beating Vitiate so. That's 3 strikes,

Control and alter being to close to call all we have is your opinion and my opinion. Strike 1

Sense no doubt in any ones mind Saba wins. Strike 2

Saba Close to Caedus, Revan Close to Vitiate, Caedus> Vitiate. That's Strike 3

Saba wins the ball game.

If these two are not included on the list I really don't understand. I assume revan can be included as luke falls to the dark side at one stage as the emperors apprentice just like revans forays into the dark side.

1.Revan (a force user so powerful he could channel pure force without discrimination of light or dark )

2.Meetra stutrik (force user unique in the sense she was capable of wielding the force without being subject to its will )

Using Sidious as a measure while it may be "correct" I really really hope the next three films do away with the woeful expanded fiction of Sidious clones the least unimaginable style of fiction there is. Sidious was powerful in influence strategy and manipulation. Mace bested him in a fight yoda and obiwan outsmarted him by ensuring the survival of Luke as a child, Sidious only became this ridiculous force storm bring down starfleet power character in the ridiculous novels.