Recruitment Thread For RWZ Teams

iheartnyc

We've been pugging 2-3 for ranked every night and we've been doing alright. We haven't beaten Mvp's A team or anything like that, but we have several wins against some good teams.

-Waffleeater

I'm happy to hear you guys are having luck. More often than not, when I ask other teams if they are queing, I get a "we are 2 people short so can't que atm", so out of maybe 3-4 teams with 6 people each who could do ranked, we end up forming just 1 ranked PUG team. The potential upside is obviously 3-4 additional full teams that could que instead of just 1. People are generally risk-averse so quite a few would rather play with just their team or not at all, and generally go to "established" teams rather than teams that are rebuilding. In economic terms, this is basically the optimal solution for a minority of players and worst outcome for the majority, and ends up hurting everyone in the long run.

You have no idea how hard it is to find a shadow node guard, scoundrel healer or guardian tank to do pug ranked with you. Even finding a good gunslinger is really hard.

Doesn't help that a certain guild seems to be acquiring every single scoundrel healer in the game for their new 8-scoundrel heals strategy. Just kidding. I made you laugh though ya? :D

Edited by iheartnyc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do ranked on either my Sentinel (Sphyg) or my scoundrel (Tha'dokta).

Not an outstanding Sentinel buti do okay. Always accept feedback or ways to improve

Edit: well my scoundrel just got picked up by synergy. But my sentinel is still game.

Double edit: first edit was a joke :)

Triple Edit: Did this this evening http://i.imgur.com/DLQRAkM.jpg

Edited by sphyg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.