Arkanian set bonus missing

Maggiopt

I'm having trouble with an Arkanian set bonus.

I have two pieces (boots and gauntlets).

The boots register the set bonus correctly (it shows highlighted in green). Obviously does not give the set bonus cause it's only one piece.

The Gauntlets I got yesterday give the bonus if I equip them (arkanian gauntlets) with the original armoring. (correctly displays two piece set bonus highlighted in green in boots and gauntlets).

The problem starts when I extract the armoring from the arkanian piece and put it in CZ13k gloves: the set piece bonus is no more, and gloves don't get highlighted in green, no set bonus.

I understand that prior 2.0 pieces don't stack on set bonus but these are both post 2.0 and clearly stack because when I equip the arkanian piece I got yesterday, it registers the set bonus on both boots and gloves.

I also understand that atm the set bonus is attached to armoring mod and not the "shell" piece, so it should work on my adaptative gloves piece.

Am I missing something?

I only found threads in here about the prior vs post 2.0 pieces not stacking.

I think the problem I have is different.

I'll post pics later if needed.

I've retested this a few times: every time I test again is another 18k extracting two armor mods, and it's getting expensive.

thank you

• 1 year later...
I think the bug appears again, after last update all my legacy sets do not show their arkanian set bonuses (but some grant the bonus). Since the bonus is associated with the Arkanian armoring and not the original shell, they should be displayed and applied correctly even if put into legacy or any other gear shell.