We should get a pro for hidden strike.

Individual

For 6 seconds after using hidden strike, crit chance is increased by 15%.

I would love this so much, I think it's a rip off that operatives already do worse damage then Sins; and despite the fact that we depend on critical damage more, they give them the manual crit increase.

For 6 seconds after using hidden strike, crit chance is increased by 15%.

I would love this so much, I think it's a rip off that operatives already do worse damage then Sins; and despite the fact that we depend on critical damage more, they give them the manual crit increase.

This is so wrong.

Operative dps is easily competitive.

And don't complain about not having crit increases.

16% on Backstab and Hidden strike. 12% on dots. 3% base. 9% boost to cunning.

Assassins? Exploitive strikes. 9% on melee attacks only, which represent half of sin dps.

I'm not here to argue about class mechanics, but if you're going to make a claim, have proof to back it up. As for the viability of operative dps.... This shows operatives 3-400 dps ahead of assassins, and in fact, rivaling most other AC's, if not surpassing them.

That saying, having a proc would be nice. The crit? It would certainly benefit burst of both specs.

I think it kind of makes sense. It's a big part of our burst, and it will help for PVE.

You mean like a stack of Tactical Advantage, which buffs damage by, say, 2% while it's present and can be used to trigger abilities?

Sorry, had to.

I think what OP is saying is that he'd like a proc that allows Hidden Strike to be used out of stealth. I am not against this for Concealment, as long as it gets a reasonable internal cooldown and <100% proc chance. Edited by Gondolindhrim

I think what OP is saying is that he'd like a proc that allows Hidden Strike to be used out of stealth. I am not against this for Concealment, as long as it gets a reasonable internal cooldown and <100% proc chance.

According to swtor trees (removed a week ago or so), Stim Boost was concealment's 21pnt talent that had built in revitalizers to it. Ticks from it had a percentage chance to make the next hidden strike usable out of stealth mode.

Edit: "Swtor trees" I typed in beta cake trees, but it censors.

Edited by Zunayson

This is so wrong.

Assassins? Exploitive strikes. 9% on melee attacks only, which represent half of sin dps.

I'm not here to argue about class mechanics, but if you're going to make a claim, have proof to back it up. As for the viability of operative dps.... This shows operatives 3-400 dps ahead of assassins, and in fact, rivaling most other AC's, if not surpassing them.

That saying, having a proc would be nice. The crit? It would certainly benefit burst of both specs.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking, or you don't understand the concept of a manual crit increase, either way you didn't dispute what I said.

Also parsing is not pvp, if you think conc operative is the superior burst stealth class you are entitled to your opinion. Just like people can prefer Platoon to Apocalypse Now, we call those people *******.

Edited by frankiejo

This is so wrong.

Oh so cute for you to show us parses of our dot spec. Now how about showing us parses of concealment :rolleyes:

Deception sins, which kind of mirror concealment ops, have better flat damage mitigation esp with the defensive boost from blackout AND have their stacks of recklessness and said defensive CD reset once they restealth. Not to mention that's a flat 60% crit chance increase for their next 3 attacks (with PvP set bonus) while operatives get a combined whole 19%? One on an attack that HAS to be used from stealth? Not to mention an increase damage on targets at 30% hp or below along with actually having an execute ability that hits like a damn mack truck. Assassins are absolutely superior to concealment operatives so please, don't try and talk mechanics/class balance with a class that has been completely gutted since 1.1 to a spec that has been buffed relentlessly since around 1.3.