The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[BUG]The Black Talon

EpicBloood

This bug has been around for as long as I remember, but for some reason, this has never been fixed and it doesn't seem to be in the known bugs thread.

Anyway, at the end of the black talon, whether you go to dromund kaas or the fleet, the client always crashes as soon as the ship enters hyperspeed, or whatever it's called.

This has happened to me in both Story and Hard mode. I have not tried hard mode in awhile, so I don't know if it has been fixed, but it I have just completed 2 story modes and both times the game crashed.

This bug has been around for as long as I remember, but for some reason, this has never been fixed and it doesn't seem to be in the known bugs thread.

Anyway, at the end of the black talon, whether you go to dromund kaas or the fleet, the client always crashes as soon as the ship enters hyperspeed, or whatever it's called.

This has happened to me in both Story and Hard mode. I have not tried hard mode in awhile, so I don't know if it has been fixed, but it I have just completed 2 story modes and both times the game crashed.

I have done it on 3 different characters recently and it has not crashed. It could only affect you, are you sure your not overlooking anything that may cause the crash?

I have done it on 3 different characters recently and it has not crashed. It could only affect you, are you sure your not overlooking anything that may cause the crash?

It's happening with me every time too. It's also happening in Esseles(just as in the BT - after the last choise) and in the Foundry at the very beginning - after you being asked about if you want to say something to the crew. And I heard from others about having this glitch. I'm not sure if it was fixed in the latest patch but it was alive and kicking just before it.

There is a way to avoid crush btw: before the dialog to start you should switch to the fullscreen, then just before the hyperspace animation begins, you should alt-tab somewhere else and return in a 10 seconds or so(as soon as you hear jump to be finished).

i dont believe the alt tab thing works very well, its ultra seldom that the game wouldnt crash. a real problem is sometimes you may be kicked, but then the fp wont actually complete itself like its supposed to, therefore resulting in a near complete waste of time, and incomplete dailies.

never say never, except in this case never say always.

i have had it happen a couple times, though not always.

Just like before they fixed the sliced taxi in cademinu, it would crash a few times, though not always