The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Items Discount

Mcheungsta

Hey does anybody know how long the items in the cartel market will be discounted? I really wanna buy the valiant jedi armor set, but not until next month will I have enough cartel coins to take advantage of the discount and buy it. If bioware could push the discount for maybe another month, that would be great. Anyways, if u guys know how long or have an idea how long, don't be afraid to speak up! Thanks!

You already missed it, last night's patch seems to have changed which items are on discount. That was really quick, I'm glad I bought the Sith Raider set over the weekend.

Don't they normally keep the Cartel Market items discounted for longer though? Subscribers may not get their monthly coins in time to buy what they want while it's on sale if they don't leave them up for longer, especially as there's never any warning about what's going on sale next patch.

I want to buy the Covert Pilot Suit but I'm not sure if I'll have my monthly coins in time, I'm not getting them until the end of next month... I regret buying that Archon pack, although I would have been a few coins shy anyway. I had no idea they would be cycling cartel market items on and off sale so quickly :(

Has the eridicator warsuit ever been discounted? I really want that armor and I have enough to buy it individually but I want to buy it to where its an account wide armor as well.

Its one of the few armors worth buying because it looks good.

Has the eridicator warsuit ever been discounted? I really want that armor and I have enough to buy it individually but I want to buy it to where its an account wide armor as well.

Its one of the few armors worth buying because it looks good.

I got it when the helmet/face mask was on sale. Been saving my coins since Feb. But I got the whole armor set. Been wanting and waiting for it since Deceived video.

LOL I got the "Sith Raider" armor as well due to the sale. Now watch they'll come out with a cape/hooded robe version too; ala Darth Malgus. :rolleyes: