Forget Bolster fix Guardian Leap/Intercede

MrFrezzer

Lol no. Go roll one and you'll be deleting this thread. And besides, it's not our fault if we jump to a stealth in the EZ and you guys are too dumb to search for him.

Go home troll

I don't think he's complaining about being able to leap to a stealthed teammate........ are you not aware of the bug?

Lol no. Go roll one and you'll be deleting this thread. And besides, it's not our fault if we jump to a stealth in the EZ and you guys are too dumb to search for him.

Go home troll

Are you new to this game? It is currently bugged. Like you are beyond stupid by just attacking some one instantly.

Edited by MrFrezzer

Hey! Thanks for the vague post and not explaining what the hell you're talking about! Thanks again!

Surprised nobody gave you crap over the forum name but let me help you out.

Interced and force leap often leave you short of your target. In my case tonight, I went half the distance I should have into the fire pit.

Usually when leaping over a ledge, it'll drop you just shy of the ledge.

I'm guessing you'll notice now.

Surprised nobody gave you crap over the forum name but let me help you out.

Interced and force leap often leave you short of your target. In my case tonight, I went half the distance I should have into the fire pit.

Usually when leaping over a ledge, it'll drop you just shy of the ledge.

I'm guessing you'll notice now.

Yeah the forum name is just a thing I use all over the Internet from something I said when I was like 6. It draws out the trolls, because real people call me "Syrup".

Anywho, that's an interesting bug. I mean, I was in a Huttball the other night where I jumped to our stealth dude in the EZ, thought I missed and landed back in the pit, threw the ball to him, then BAM! I'm in the EZ. I just shrugged it of as lag. Guess I'll have to pay a little more attention to this from now on. Thanks for the help man.

Yeah the forum name is just a thing I use all over the Internet from something I said when I was like 6. It draws out the trolls, because real people call me "Syrup".

Anywho, that's an interesting bug. I mean, I was in a Huttball the other night where I jumped to our stealth dude in the EZ, thought I missed and landed back in the pit, threw the ball to him, then BAM! I'm in the EZ. I just shrugged it of as lag. Guess I'll have to pay a little more attention to this from now on. Thanks for the help man.

You didn't 'think' it was lag, you 'KNEW' it was lag.

...and yes, that IS lag, which is also the reason behind the "bug"... meaning: it ain't a bug at all -- its bad latency. If the connection problem originates from somewhere in between your ISP and BW servers, then there's nothing BW can do about it. You could try alternate routing.

You didn't 'think' it was lag, you 'KNEW' it was lag.

...and yes, that IS lag, which is also the reason behind the "bug"... meaning: it ain't a bug at all -- its bad latency. If the connection problem originates from somewhere in between your ISP and BW servers, then there's nothing BW can do about it. You could try alternate routing.

Hey don't be telling me. It happened ONCE, I've never fallen short of people on the fleet and fell into the chasm. Tell OP this. I have awesome Internet and an awesome computer. Only time I ever get any fraction of lag is when it's 7 on 8 on a Voidstar door and you got 5 people trying to plant, a Mando using Mortar Volley, and a Sorc using Lightning Storm. That'll give anyone lag. But that's good to know as well. Wonder how my computer is gonna hold up this Saturday.

Hey don't be telling me. It happened ONCE, I've never fallen short of people on the fleet and fell into the chasm. Tell OP this. I have awesome Internet and an awesome computer. Only time I ever get any fraction of lag is when it's 7 on 8 on a Voidstar door and you got 5 people trying to plant, a Mando using Mortar Volley, and a Sorc using Lightning Storm. That'll give anyone lag. But that's good to know as well. Wonder how my computer is gonna hold up this Saturday.

In my case, it happened only once during last two years. :D I just enjoy telling the people who exaggerate this problem and describe it as if the world is about to end, that "It might actually be a problem on your front end"... at least that seems to help them calm down a bit, and think about it.

In my case, it happened only once during last two years. :D I just enjoy telling the people who exaggerate this problem and describe it as if the world is about to end, that "It might actually be a problem on your front end"... at least that seems to help them calm down a bit, and think about it.

100% agree with this. If you're playing this game on a netbook, you're gonna have a hard time.

BTW, Love. The. Sig.