Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd you get that armor, what lvl are u?

The head is from the Hoth Commendation vendor; the chest is the Commando Maestrom Chest from Taral V; gloves are from the same flashpoint and set as the chest; legs are the Chanlon Onslaught Greaves; and last, but not least, the boost are the Commando Elite Prototype Boots from one of the [Heroic 4]'s on Balmorra.

Does anyone know if there is a good set of Trooper gear with a red coloring to it? Something alone the lines of the Tempered Terenium Chestplate you get off of Coruscant maybe?

Also, how does one complete the TT-15B Vanguard Upgrade set? I have the helmet from the Hoth Commendations vendor but I have no idea where to get the rest.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if there is a good set of Trooper gear with a red coloring to it? Something alone the lines of the Tempered Terenium Chestplate you get off of Coruscant maybe?

Also, how does one complete the TT-15B Vanguard Upgrade set? I have the helmet from the Hoth Commendations vendor but I have no idea where to get the rest.

Thanks in advance.

I can only help you a little on the TT-15B Vanguard set. Aside from the helmet (Hoth comms), I only have the Chest piece. Got it off the GTN, so its definitely a random drop from somewhere, definitely not crafted.

I myself am currently in the hunt for various armor sets. Where does the various parts of the TD-17A Colossus set come from?

the head is from the hoth commendation vendor; the chest is the commando maestrom chest from taral v; gloves are from the same flashpoint and set as the chest; legs are the chanlon onslaught greaves; and last, but not least, the boost are the commando elite prototype boots from one of the [heroic 4]'s on balmorra.
thank you so much!

Where did you get that chest? I want to find that, and a blue set of heavy armor elsewhere with the propper high level looking clone trooperish helmet but blue. having a reallll hard time..

That looks like the level 20 pvp armor set. You might want to check the out the level 40 pvp set too, as it's grey and blue.