The GREATEST Non-Force Users!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does General Grievous count? I think he should be considered for somewhere in the list

Responsible for killing many force users, but obviously did not have such an ability himself

1. was appointed Supreme Commander of the Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems

2. he became a demigod among his people (before the transformation of course)

3. Gained a reputation of a very skilled duelist

4. The republic holonet nicknamed him "The Knight Slayer"

5. Learned all 7 classic forms of the Jedi arts

6. Gained 6 separatist victories within a month - The battle of Anoth, Bakura, captured critical hyperlane routes running to Bespin, Kessel and Mon Calamari. The final one was "had his battle droid forces on Ord Mantell raze an entire civilian township to divert Republic troops and allow himself to escape" Not sure if this is a strategic victory for the CIS or just for himself. - I think this shows that he was worthy of his title of supreme commander, as it shows he has good strategic skill

However, I've heard that the new animated series portrays him as weak and incompetent (I haven't seen it, can anyone confirm?)

Had he not had his organs crushed by mace windu he would have probably killed Obi-Wan.

So Phow Ji? reading up on him he seems pretty ******. Perhaps him next, then Jango, then Han?

He was, guy took on entire squads of Seps SOLO and won. Most times in utlities, no armor. I'd rate him a BAMF. He had mando beskar'gam armor, forget it. He'd smoke Kir Kanos IMO.

He was, guy took on entire squads of Seps SOLO and won. Most times in utlities, no armor. I'd rate him a BAMF. He had mando beskar'gam armor, forget it. He'd smoke Kir Kanos IMO.

Eh Kanos solo'd groups too, but if no one has any other nominations then I guess Phow takes the spot. Alright so whom do I have nominated for the 8th spot?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Nope, though he could be a good nominee.

I'd put him right there with Han Solo. But personally better overall shooter goes to Fett. Solo is a WAY better pilot and I'd rank Dash in the middle between the two in gunnery and piloting.

Jango killed four Jedi bare handed. I know most people get upset when that is brought up but it did in fact happen and we can't just ignore it as much as we'd like to... I still say Jango goes right under MtU imo.

Edit: there is a reason Mandalorians are almost a 3rd faction so many times in SW lore... look here they have 2 going on 3 spots in the Greatest Non-force user thread :D

Edited by StarSquirrel

Jango killed four Jedi bare handed. I know most people get upset when that is brought up but it did in fact happen and we can't just ignore it as much as we'd like to... I still say Jango goes right under MtU imo.

Edit: there is a reason Mandalorians are almost a 3rd faction so many times in SW lore... look here they have 2 going on 3 spots in the Greatest Non-force user thread :D

I want to include him...but that instance just...ugh...the Jedi just acted SO RETARDED! They must have been Padawans, no Jedi is that stupid in combat. But actually I will add in Jango for 7th and put Phow in 8, for the fact he did best Dark Jedi Komari Vosa among other things.

Alright so whom do we have for the 9 spot?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I want to include him...but that instance just...ugh...the Jedi just acted SO RETARDED! They must have been Padawans, no Jedi is that stupid in combat. But actually I will add in Jango for 7th and put Phow in 8, for the fact he did best Dark Jedi Komari Vosa among other things.

Alright so whom do we have for the 9 spot?

Han Solo

I'd like to challenge Mandalore the Ultimate's position.... what has he actually done behinds being defeated by Revan? Mandalore the Indomitable would be a better choice as he took on Ulic. But I think Jango should be above both of them - he's taken on Jedi and won.

I'd like to challenge Mandalore the Ultimate's position.... what has he actually done behinds being defeated by Revan? Mandalore the Indomitable would be a better choice as he took on Ulic. But I think Jango should be above both of them - he's taken on Jedi and won.

So did Phow Ji. Beat a jedi to become Teras Kasi Champion.

So did Phow Ji. Beat a jedi to become Teras Kasi Champion.

Said Jedi didn't use The Force however because it would have been unfair. I did replace MTU with Jango, though now were missing a 7th spot...do we have any nominations for 7? Or is it just gonna be between MTU and MTI?

Said Jedi didn't use The Force however because it would have been unfair. I did replace MTU with Jango, though now were missing a 7th spot...do we have any nominations for 7? Or is it just gonna be between MTU and MTI?

probably between those two. However 8th or 9th should go to han solo. Still one of the better blaster shots, though you could also put in Carth Onasi and Dash rendar in as well for that.

probably between those two. However 8th or 9th should go to han solo. Still one of the better blaster shots, though you could also put in Carth Onasi and Dash rendar in as well for that.

I was thinking Han for either of the two, the guy is a crack shot and extremely lucky. Though I will admit, I ain't sure of what Han has done exactly post-ROTJ so if someone could enlighten on that, that would be great. As for Dash he could also be good for the two slots, Carth.....have no idea, don't have much info myself on him other then that he was a great starfighter pilot and could dual wield blasters.

I was thinking Han for either of the two, the guy is a crack shot and extremely lucky. Though I will admit, I ain't sure of what Han has done exactly post-ROTJ so if someone could enlighten on that, that would be great. As for Dash he could also be good for the two slots, Carth.....have no idea, don't have much info myself on him other then that he was a great starfighter pilot and could dual wield blasters.

Actually there was a part in the book Star-by-star where Leia and Han are with the chief of state witnessing Lando showcase the YVH-1 for the first time and Han nails a Vong in the face with an under the arm-pit shot and it was a snap shot.

Also, if you read the 3rd book in the fate of the jedi where they are on dathmir, Han won the blaster shoot out for none force users. And made it a show to boot.

Probably one of the best pistoleers in SW universe.

Actually there was a part in the book Star-by-star where Leia and Han are with the chief of state witnessing Lando showcase the YVH-1 for the first time and Han nails a Vong in the face with an under the arm-pit shot and it was a snap shot.

Also, if you read the 3rd book in the fate of the jedi where they are on dathmir, Han won the blaster shoot out for none force users. And made it a show to boot.

Probably one of the best pistoleers in SW universe.

Awesome lol.