Class stories writers

Mirandel

IMO, the only storyline that feels really tight from early on is the storyline for the Jedi Knight.

From early on, midway the first chapter, you start to get an idea of who may be the true main villain in your quest, only to have said idea confirmed by the end of the first act. Plus, there's a wealth of characters, spread through all major acts, that appear in different occasions, all with a relevant role for the most part.

Funny thing is, for me, the JK story is the only one that I'm having the most terrible time getting into at all. I have re-rolled twice, I'm just not feeling it. Planning on trying again with a completely different species and gender next time, maybe that will work better.

Urhm... DId you forget about Jadus lol? The conclusion of his arc in Act 1 goes nowhere later on, the choices have no consequence and it's basically the opposite to what you said (and what is true for Act 2 for example).

Not at all! Because of the action against Dart Jadus your agent was brainwashed. You eliminated him and payed for it. Though that payment also allow you to get rid of sith attention and continue your work in peace. Dart Jadus was not your nemesis but a mile stone in your career, resulting in punishment. This is your conclusion and it does lead you to the next chapter.

On top of it, if you let Jadus escape, he will be back and you can work with him again - what more can you ask? Choices are there, consequences are there too.