Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So, who is thinking of moving off BC and where to?

ritchied

Trying to get a feel for the topic, wondering who is leaving BC and where they are going. Lately general has been a complete *****sh0w and the quality of groupfinder groups has gone right down the tubes... Thinking Harbinger myself.

Anyways... post here!

Kri / Scrum

No Scrum! Don't leave us! D:

Hehe, but in all seriousness, if you are thinking about leaving, good luck to you where ever you may land! I'm personally not looking to move, in regards to the topic, and if you're looking to do more PvE content, I know T in Contra would be more than happy to have your expertise. Their progression group is still working on clearing HM TFB, so at least they might be able to keep you busy for awhile!

-Zu

I was planning moving to the Bastion, but after rerolling on that server to see what it was really like, I realized that BC is one of the best servers in the game and, to move to a less populated server just doesn't make sense for me at the moment.

I am the Prophecy the 5 read about, And I'm coming.

I know what you mean Legionne, But my want for more competition in pvp outways my want to have a better community. Half my Characters will stay on BC but it's time to open my options in the game with new people in my swtor life. Being one of the best PvP'ers on a RP server means nothing to me, I live on east coast so thats my next destination and its a PVP server so I can really see if I'm one of the best. I'd rather put my skills to the test on a PvP server than stay on an RP server never knowing how good I really am or how much better I can become @ PvP.

All the BC Kupos are staying here but I rolled a bunch of alts on Harbinger.... Glitterstim legacy, wut! :p Mains are a twiho sniper named Rou'lette and a twiho guardian named Thrette (for anyone else going that wants to keep in touch.) Rest of the names are spice variants... oh and a pokemon sorc. <_<

However, I am looking to move my Jung Ma Kupos to another server and really at a loss for where. :confused:

Edited by SimplyKupo

All the BC Kupos are staying here but I rolled a bunch of alts on Harbinger.... Glitterstim legacy, wut! :p Mains are a twiho sniper named Rou'lette and a twiho guardian named Thrette (for anyone else going that wants to keep in touch.) Rest of the names are spice variants... oh and a pokemon sorc. <_<

However, I am looking to move my Jung Ma Kupos to another server and really at a loss for where. :confused:

Play ffxiv with me and some friends :D

Play ffxiv with me and some friends :D

Just tell me where! :)

I miss having one super toon with a bunch of jobs, taru cuties, mog houses and that whole main class/subclass thingy. But... I don't miss the grinding so I'm a little apprehensive to try it... <_<

Also, looks like I lied about moving the Jung Ma Kupos. Although 1800 cc isn't too bad a pop, I am too cheap to do that 6 times. *points and laughs at the newfound untouchables*

Would love to stay on BC because I was here from day 1 but the apacs have ruined my PvP experience here to where I hardly even play anymore. Thinking about transferring to POT5. Nothing's final yet tho.

Let me tell you what you should do so you are certain. *Waves Hand* You want to transfer to PoT5. Let us continue our rivalry... You have your Pocket Healer :) I have mine:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.