The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A New Type Of Vs Thread

Canino

Oh to the weapons bit, make sure that the weapons have actual information on them. That is if your gonna go with specific weapons to be put in the areas, if its just gonna be blaster rifles/pistols and so on broad names, then I guess its ok. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to not post anything, but I had some family stuff popped up and I lost my time. So, I will try to have the thread up by tomorrow, but if it doesn't happen, give me another day. I'm sort of busy at the moment. And Wolf, I was going for basic weaponry, but it might be smart to use their specific weaponry if I can find details on them all. And I have an idea for the arena as well. This is finally taking shape! I'm so excited.

Sorry to not post anything, but I had some family stuff popped up and I lost my time. So, I will try to have the thread up by tomorrow, but if it doesn't happen, give me another day. I'm sort of busy at the moment. And Wolf, I was going for basic weaponry, but it might be smart to use their specific weaponry if I can find details on them all. And I have an idea for the arena as well. This is finally taking shape! I'm so excited.

Alright then, well looking forward to it.

Lol, combine this with the return of Aurbere's BattleZone, my new Kaggath series and the REAL Most Powerful Jedi & Sith and it looks like the forums are about to explode with activity. Should be fun. :D