The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

List of known bugs as of 21st June

Arox

#1 Warzone icon (bottom right) always greyed out, need to Ctrl + U twice to get it back.

#1 If someone invites you to a group, and you dont join/or decline and enter a warzone. youll be stuck in the group even though it says you are not. (so you see what they say but cant reply)

#3 Some characters (alts) arnt able to access the VIP area even if you are a Collectors Edition owner.

#4 Action bar icons become unlocked (But icon says its locked) hugely annoying to a clicker like myself.

#5 Often shows friends online, but theres actually no one online at all.

#6 When using Intercede with Juggernaughts while wearing a caped armour piece the animation will get bugged and wrap the cape around the player until you Intercede again.

#7. When you come out of a flashpoint, your UI disappears. Sometimes you need to reset the UI via control+u or even relog.

#8. Sentinel Force camo seems to make you invisible on your screen permanently but visible on other screens. If in the past using force camo again would work, now it is a hit an miss and you need to relog.

http://i.imgur.com/P0HLT1g.jpg

#9. Entering warzones has an issue as well. Oftentimes you get a pop and you enter a black screen. You stay there for a few minutes and you end up back on the fleet.

#10. TFB boss tantrum issues since the last patch. HP changes during this phase which is not normal, even in story mode.

#11. Force sweep does not do any damage on operator Ix cores. You hit the cores and your stacks of singularity are not consumed, however, you lose the 100% critical chance buff.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

You sure you have the VIP token on all alts? It should come in mail to you after creating the character. I never had any problems with getting to VIP zone as a CE owner

I dont know man, characters 55 lol. ive only just wanted to head to VIP. i dont remember my token or anythin being there. so long ago

• Dev Post

Hello everyone,

This thread is going to be closed, as it goes against the Guidelines for the Bug Report Forum:

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CREATING A NEW BUG REPORT THREAD:

5. Double check that your problem is not already on the Known Issues. Also, double check that the issue has not already been posted.

6. Please avoid posting "compilation" threads consisting of more than one bug. In general, unless things are closely tied together (such that you have a hunch they're caused by the same thing), threads and reports of this nature are far more difficult to track and parse and will generally not be good for replies and/or status updates.

Compilation threads such as this can quickly become messy the moment someone wants to confirm, question, or add information. A bug report (even one that we acknowledge is happening with a post) may turn out to be related to something larger, have very specific reasons why it is happening that are not evident right away, or may not happen in all cases or to many players the same way.

Furthermore, posting a thread that is titled as "Known Issues" could mislead players into believing the bugs belong on the official list and/or that they are actually known by the developers, when that may not be the case. It's very important to note that unless a bug is confirmed internally and we don't need more information about it, it will remain off of the official Known Issues thread. (That being said, there are absolutely reports in this thread that are contained in the official thread already.)

For a full breakdown of why a bug may be intentionally left off of the Known Issues, please refer to this post. (You'll find that many of the things in this thread that are listed to happen "often" fall under #2 and many others under #4.)

This forum has been a great success so far and we want to be sure it remains a useful tool for gathering and providing information about bugs on the Live Servers. Thank you all for your understanding!