The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HM Foundry/Revan achievement not unlocking

Mugen_no_Jidai

I did HM Foundry for the first time tonight (not originally an imp player), and though I got achievements for all of the other bosses in the instance, I didn't get anything for killing Revan. This makes a few achievements unobtainable, including the HM Flashpoint Master one, given that I hadn't ever completed this before the achievements system went live.

Screenshots of the achievements not unlocked, despite the chat message that I completed the flashpoint/loot list.

http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Mugenhachi/media/Screenshot_2013-06-20_06_33_24_421875_zpsa908be17.jpg.html

http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Mugenhachi/media/Screenshot_2013-06-20_06_34_12_781250_zps84d86276.jpg.html

I'd like to add to this that it would be ideal that WHEN they fix this particular bug, the Revan kill count is set to the same as the average of the other kill counts for the FP.

Having something like 16 kills at this point for every other boss in the FP and having ZERO for Revan is frustrating.

I have also had this problem. The first time I ran HM Foundry was after 2.0 released. I received the achievements for defeating all the other bosses, but Revan does not unlock. I'm also not getting the Codex entry under "Epic Enemies" for Revan.

Cleared the FP 3 times so far, no achievement. :rak_02:

• 2 weeks later...

I too did not get the achievement - not only in HM, but also in normal mode despite numerous kills.

Very frustrating.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he "dies on his own" after his little dramatic speech, instead of being finished off by the players.

I don't honestly know, but please - fix this.

• 2 weeks later...
This is a Known Issue and we plan to address it in Game Update 2.2.3. Thanks for your patience!

Please set the number of Revan kills equal to the average of the other HM Foundry boss kills when you fix this.

I'm at something like 17 HM Foundry kills (ALL random daily HM FPs) now and the thought of having to go back and do ANOTHER 17-25 HM Foundries just to get the Revan credit seems punitive towards players.

Edited by Rhesus_TOR