Armor pricing but dont see on gtn

Ocod

I have a classic set of leggings for spymaster but its not on gtn. i want to know what would be a fair price to sell them for. Hope to get an answer soon :D
also have classic spymaster boots too for price check

i doubt it. the boots are worth 124k and the leggings are no where to be seen on the gtn... thats why i need a price check

It's largely server specific, so you'd be better off taking a guess at it. If the leggings are 124k and the boots have a unique appearance, they'd be near-equal in value. If the boots don't have a unique appearance (in their space and doo-dads, colour is irrelevant remember), then they're going to be cheaper.

So, I'd guess at 80-30k for the boots, based on the above.

It's largely server specific, so you'd be better off taking a guess at it. If the leggings are 124k and the boots have a unique appearance, they'd be near-equal in value. If the boots don't have a unique appearance (in their space and doo-dads, colour is irrelevant remember), then they're going to be cheaper.

So, I'd guess at 80-30k for the boots, based on the above.

the boots are 124k not the leggings

Really? Damn, someone's being optimistic. Under-cut them to about 115k and stick the leggings up at 150k or something. They're unlikely to sell, but you may get lucky.

Really? Damn, someone's being optimistic. Under-cut them to about 115k and stick the leggings up at 150k or something. They're unlikely to sell, but you may get lucky.
thats the cheapest for the boots and i dont want to sell the leggings for that... cuz they are adaptive armor... orange custom and white colored on them... i talked to a guy and he said the leggings are definently a rare for the set.

thats the cheapest for the boots and i dont want to sell the leggings for that... cuz they are adaptive armor... orange custom and white colored on them... i talked to a guy and he said the leggings are definently a rare for the set.

You don't want to sell the leggings for a 150k? So put them up for 500k, it's your deposit money.

I'm not really sure what you want people to tell you... SWTOR doesn't support add-ons, so there's no sales market website or anything.

The problems with leggings is very few of them are actually unique enough to make them worthwhile to spend that much for them, and Spymaster may be rare, but that doesn't mean they're worth a lot.

Revan's Robe Leggings, is rare, unique amongst the robes, adaptive, dyable, and I was buying them up all the time at 8-10k. Only once did I ever see them go for way way more.

Handmaiden's Wristbands, rare item, adaptive, dyable, I was buying up for 8-20k.

And really, adaptive means very little, if people just wanted the item because it's adaptive, they can get just any old adaptive item cheap. :p So the real selling point is the look and how common it is.

So take (I believe Tatile's) advice and sell high, see if it sells, and if not relist for lower until it sells :p

Just because someone lists a set of boot for 124K does not mean they will sell for that price. I see overpriced listings all the time in the GTN... and they don't sell.

When collections first released... maybe...as a lot of gear was selling a premium as people worked to complete sets for collections unlocks.

Anyway.... fair market prices vary by server, time of the week, and general market demand. On Harbinger, boots sell for about 40K on average and pants are in the same range +/- depending on time of the week and current demand. I still see a good amount of Spymaster items tossed up on the GTN for around 9-13K as well. The market is not stable for Spymaster or Trailblazer IMO.