Server Transfer are they coming next week the 25th?

Scriffle

Yeah, well, the damage is already done, so some of us have nothing else but snarkiness up our sleeve. What, do you want me to be grateful for a triple A MMO to have char transfers in 2013?

P.S. - why are you writing in blue font, makes you look like a clown or one of those degenerate bronies.

hes "special"

Yeah, well, the damage is already done, so some of us have nothing else but snarkiness up our sleeve. What, do you want me to be grateful for a triple A MMO to have char transfers in 2013?

P.S. - why are you writing in blue font, makes you look like a clown or one of those degenerate bronies.

He is a Smurf.

Hey folks,

Yes, Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1. The reason we didn't post anything about it is that simply put, nothing changed. I will typically only post about something changing from what I had already stated previously.

Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1 which is targeted for next Tuesday, June 25th. I will let you know if anything changes, the second it changes.

-eric

Thanks so much for this update, Eric. As you seem to do such a good job of reading most if not all of what is on the forums, you'll probably anticipate my next question, cos I've been asking...

Does this mean that the broken achievement systems for all APAC players who already transferred will be fixed in 2.2.1? It's great if you've sorted it out for new transfers, but I want to know if those of us whose games have been broken for weeks will be fixed?

Please tell me this isn't going to be one of those where new transfers will be fine, but you'll forget about those of us who are already suffering with the bug!

I'm sure everyone else will jump on me if I am being unreasonable, but is it too much to ask for a response on this please? If the update is coming in less than a week, you must know if you can fix our broken achievements in that patch or not, right? Or at least give us an estimate?

I'll make it easy... :p

A) APAC players broken achievements will definitely be fixed in 2.2.1

B) We hope to fix APAC players broken achievements in 2.2.1, but are still testing

C) It doesn't look like we'll be able to fix APAC players broken achievements in 2.2.1, but we're still working on this and we hope to have a fix, if not in 2.2.1, then really soon

D) Right now this is not fixable. We're really sorry for the problems APAC players are suffering, and we're working really hard on a fix, but we currently don't have an estimate for when we can do this.

Honestly, I would be happy with any of these answers over total radio silence, so can we please have some information? You must be able to say one of these answers right now, I've covered it all right?

Hey folks,

Yes, Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1. The reason we didn't post anything about it is that simply put, nothing changed. I will typically only post about something changing from what I had already stated previously.

Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1 which is targeted for next Tuesday, June 25th. I will let you know if anything changes, the second it changes.

-eric

But NO real set in stone confirm I'll wait till next Tuesday and won't hold my breath ..

Please ! don't take that comment wrong , I don't mean it wrong . it 's becoming a I'll beve it when I see it now ..

Hey folks,

-eric

Understood, Eric. Thanks for mentioning this.

However, you understand what a sore subject this is with thousands of users though :) Folks just need a bit of coddling sometimes (Really, it's going to be OK guys) :)

Edited by islander

Hi!

Today must be your first day on the forum.

Welcome! :p

Nah. I was having a rough day and that idiot just amplified it. I just don't get the mentality of some people. We ask for an answer, we get an answer, and then some butt-fedora has to spring into action and potentially scare off any chances of future interaction. It is people like THAT to blame for why Devs are leery to respond in most threads.

Nah. I was having a rough day and that idiot just amplified it. I just don't get the mentality of some people. We ask for an answer, we get an answer, and then some butt-fedora has to spring into action and potentially scare off any chances of future interaction. It is people like THAT to blame for why Devs are leery to respond in most threads.

Foot-in-mouth is a terrible disease that plagues many internet users. We must flag and report their insolence.

I'm inclined to agree with supermans original response to Hizoka. Hiz's response to eric's post was rather ingrateful and rude. Somewhat condesending even.

If you want devs to respond in the forum we, the customer base, need to be more respectful to the responses we do get. I work in customer/technical support. i can tell you that rude, condecending customers get the bare minimal service. Respectful, appreciative customers get us to go the extra step up for them. If you treat us well we'll do the same.

All that being said, thanks for the update, eric. I appreciate it.

I'm inclined to agree with supermans original response to Hizoka. Hiz's response to eric's post was rather ingrateful and rude. Somewhat condesending even.

If you want devs to respond in the forum we, the customer base, need to be more respectful to the responses we do get. I work in customer/technical support. i can tell you that rude, condecending customers get the bare minimal service. Respectful, appreciative customers get us to go the extra step up for them. If you treat us well we'll do the same.

All that being said, thanks for the update, eric. I appreciate it.

Thanks for that. I found that post to be incredibly disrespectful as well.

Thanks so much for this update, Eric. As you seem to do such a good job of reading most if not all of what is on the forums, you'll probably anticipate my next question, cos I've been asking...

Does this mean that the broken achievement systems for all APAC players who already transferred will be fixed in 2.2.1? It's great if you've sorted it out for new transfers, but I want to know if those of us whose games have been broken for weeks will be fixed?

Please tell me this isn't going to be one of those where new transfers will be fine, but you'll forget about those of us who are already suffering with the bug!

I'm sure everyone else will jump on me if I am being unreasonable, but is it too much to ask for a response on this please? If the update is coming in less than a week, you must know if you can fix our broken achievements in that patch or not, right? Or at least give us an estimate?

I'll make it easy... :p

A) APAC players broken achievements will definitely be fixed in 2.2.1

B) We hope to fix APAC players broken achievements in 2.2.1, but are still testing

C) It doesn't look like we'll be able to fix APAC players broken achievements in 2.2.1, but we're still working on this and we hope to have a fix, if not in 2.2.1, then really soon

D) Right now this is not fixable. We're really sorry for the problems APAC players are suffering, and we're working really hard on a fix, but we currently don't have an estimate for when we can do this.

Honestly, I would be happy with any of these answers over total radio silence, so can we please have some information? You must be able to say one of these answers right now, I've covered it all right?

Still hoping for an answer...

Quick question that I haven't been able to find - does anyone know how long the transfer process takes per toon? Minutes? Hours? Days? Would be helpful to know so I can limit my down time when transferring to a new server.

Quick question that I haven't been able to find - does anyone know how long the transfer process takes per toon? Minutes? Hours? Days? Would be helpful to know so I can limit my down time when transferring to a new server.

I would imagine it is similar to the PTS copy service....which is pretty quick. But if there is heavy traffic it might be a bit slower...

Hour according to the FAQ.