The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What would you like in Star Wars: Rebels?

Last thing they said on it is, they are in talks with BiOWare.
Well that's promising, really another RPG from Obisidian would be the best. And the dark, morally ambigious period between RoTS and ANH would be perfect for them.

And with today's graphics? Fantastic.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's promising, really another RPG from Obisidian would be the best. And the dark, morally ambigious period between RoTS and ANH would be perfect for them.

And with today's graphics? Fantastic.

God I hope so, and if they have smugglers, how bout letting me SMUGGLE!!! I mean i'd love to set up a Mal Rhenolds/ Han Solo style character living job to job, I got a ship, a crew, and jobs to do!

That and BH, that actually GOES AND DOES BOUNTIES! But we shall see what happens with it eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this will be a story about a bunch of teenagers starting the rebellion,

This supposedly done to appeal to a younger fan base

so perhaps my excitement has turned to meh

Maybe it will not be as great as I was hoping for, only time will tell but if it turns out to really be just a bunch of young teens I will probably follow casually and not follow as much as I did with clone wars

Stinks though because clone wars is canceled and Dexter

Is about to end, maybe I will just go back to college again lol

Edited by kirorx

Im hoping they have a clear distinctive of the change from the republic to empire and also great battles,

and ill know it will be hard but try and make the rebels diverse instead of how they did the rebels on onderon in the cw, same people just in a slightly different outfit

i am curious to see if rebels will begin to take place right after episode 3 or a few years have. i am also curious to see how long this series will last, because with the clone wars they got 5-6 seasons out of a 3 year period, and rebels is going to take place in a 20 year period